Any Ideas...?

TraceC

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering if anyone has experinced the same thing. I had a D&C on the 18th of may and exactly two weeks later went for my post op check up with my wonderfully awesome Obs/Gyn (hes such a lovely man) and I had been experincing this twing/pull type pain on my left hand side for a couple of days leading up to the appointment. He said it sounded like I was about to O. So we went home and have been at it as you do :haha:
But just today I started to feel this odd dull ache in my uterus. Its quite uncomfortable, not painful to any degree, but I can sure feel it kind of achy but also can feel like something is tightening.... Dh suggested it could be AF pains, but its not like what I usually get, and its mostly on the same side as my O pains, but much lower. Any ideas or thoughts would be much appreciated :flower:

I had a similar kind of thing before my AF this time, mostly a sort of pulling sensation and I really thought I was pregnant again but I think it's just that things are still getting back to normal. My period has been a bit strange this time around, it's been heavier with a few small clots which I don't normally get, not as much pain as I normally get which has been nice!

I hope that what you've got is early pregnancy cramps. KUP x

Hi TraceC, I've had the same thing on and since my m/c. It's kind of like something is pulling in my lower right hand side. It was quite strong a few days after my d&c, and I've had it on and off ever since. I've felt it actually the last few days, and af is due in 2 days so it could be to do with that....or not! I don't have any answer for you, just that I've also felt it!! It hasn't caused me any pain though so haven't worried too much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->