• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any if you have changes with your hair?

Kimiw

Reaction score
I'm just wondering, since I found out I was pregnant my hair is all screwed up. It doesn't matter what shampoo I use, my hair looks super shiny, not the beautiful flowing shine either, I'm talking the "I haven't washed my hair in a week" kind of shiny. I can't wear my hair down cuz it looks disgusting, so I pull it back into a ponytail. Any of you ladies notice any change in your hair? For the better or the worse?

Mine has become super super super dry. My hubby even jokes that it looks and feels like horse hair :-(

I have to say I'm the opposite and mine has gone really nice. I've never been able to wash it and leave it but for the past few weeks I have and it's left with a lovely frizless wave! Strange things!

Mine was like that with my first. It should pass though c

Mines coming out when i wash my hair!! And not just a few strands, loads falling out!! I will be bald by the end of this pregnancy if it doesn't stop lol x

Mines gone healthier and stronger and seems to be growing quicker. Same with my nails. Happy.

It does seem to feel greasy quicker though so I'm washing it more often than usual.

x

This is really embarrassing but I've developed some terrible dandruff since finding out I'm pregnant but I also have really really dry skin on my face so it's probably related.

Omg it's annoying me! I feel gross, and I hate pulling my hair back cuz my hair is so thin.

My hair was already thin before this happened, and I've been shedding a bit more since becoming pregnant. OMG, I have gotten so oily, all over my body. But my extremities are super-dry. It's horrid!

Lol at least I'm not alone, what happened to the "glow" I hear so much about??? Lol. I thought it was my shampoo so I bought a different kind, nope just me lol

My hair has gone horrible it's so greasy I have to keep washing it my hair is thin anyway it looks thinner :(

Mines coming out when i wash my hair!! And not just a few strands, loads falling out!! I will be bald by the end of this pregnancy if it doesn't stop lol x

Snap! I didn't know I was pregnant until I was almost 6 weeks gone... I thought there was something really wrong! Among other symptoms everytime I wash my hair is just fills the bath!
I keep finding them in really weird places too lol I seem to find it over the toilet a lot and in the fridge? Haha

My hair is awful too. Greasy as. Have to wash it every day or I look like I'm inclean. Last pregnancy it went lovely, thickened out and wasn't greasy at all but I think that towards the middle part of it x

My hair has started getting greasy really quickly - I feel like I'm a teenager again! Having to wash it everyday :(

Yes my hair and the rest of my skin has been greasy too. Hair was falling out and then just stopped a few days ago. good thing because it's fine and looks kind of flat mostly anyway.

Yes my hair and the rest of my skin has been greasy too. Hair was falling out and then just stopped a few days ago. good thing because it's fine and looks kind of flat mostly anyway.

Ooh hope mine stops too! I thought that was it for the next 7 months.. I would be bald long before birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->