Any input?

WantABumpp

Reaction score
Hi ladies...
So I got a + opk last night and bd around 1am. I woke up dh to do it :haha: I did use instead softcup last night. I have been crampy and pinchy today, so I figured i might actually be ovulating today. I took another opk and it was way darker then the control line so i figure I'm still ovulating or whatever. So my question is, My hubby just left for buisiness today and we just got the one time in. I felt good all day until I tested again and now I feel "out" because I shoulda snagged him one more time this afternoon. The next time I see him will be Wed night :( What do you think? BD to early to count? I'm kinda bummed.... any input would be great!:thumbup:

I think you're good! With bd at 1am on the day that you got a blaring positive opk and had cramping, you should be covered! I say this out of my own experience, having a moment of thinking crap we totally missed our chance since Dh and I didn't get a to bd the day of O, which was a Monday [the last time we did was Sunday, like 2am but we didn't bd at all Sunday day] https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d871b <--- my chart from the cycle we got pregnant!
I think you have a fantastic chance! Good luck and sending dust your way! :dust:

Great! Thank you so much for your input! I really appreciate it! Your chart looks a lot like mine! I'm hoping! How far along are you?

Awesome!! I hope so too! :dust:

We're 8 weeks 1 day by ovulation but the doctors have me down as 9 weeks 2 days by my last af :dohh: you're not gonna be too far behind :winkwink:

Awesome!! I hope so too! :dust:

We're 8 weeks 1 day by ovulation but the doctors have me down as 9 weeks 2 days by my last af :dohh: you're not gonna be too far behind :winkwink:

Congrats!:happydance: Hope you're feeling good so far! That would be great if I was right behind ya! :haha::happydance:

I totally understand and I hope it does work out for you because I am kind of in the same boat. Husband and I BD'ed yesterday morning and I tried to lay in bed as long as possible. I tested later and got a blaring positive! I was crampy and had some ovary pain throughout the day. We didnt BD last night or this morning. I am worry that we missed it too :( I am crossing my fingers for you!!!!!!!!!

Its so hard not to worry but you sound like you're timing is just fine :) I think you're good!!!! Let me know, I hope you get your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->