Any Jehovahs Witnesses?

Hey sister! Nice to have another witness on here. Did u all enjoy the convention "safeguard your heart"? Ours is next weekend here in South Australia. Cant wait ive heard it amazing :)

Yes it was great. The new publications are amazing!! It was hard with being 8mos pregnant and with a 1yr old but did very much enjoh it.

Oh u poor thing! We had ours last weekend. What a lovely convention. I took some great points away from it. Was exhausted afterwards tho....you are having ur bubs close together!

hi our convention is next week.any tips on copeing with an active 10 month old.thanks

Hmmm...lots of snacks lol.

Trust me a 10 month old is much easier than a 2 year old.

Just give him regular breaks and take him out to walk / crawl around a bit and yeah lots of food

Hope you enjoy the convention! Ours isnt until September :)

last convention i was 8 months pregnant.but i could listen.this year i think i have to get it in my mind i won't hear much.i Will take snacks and his touchy feely books.thanks.

No worries, enjoy.

and yes anything for him to play with too!

Hi, wow I haven't been on for ages and theres so many hi sisters :) lovely to see you all.

I found when mine were little stickers were great, they used to sit and stick them on everything for hours. My little girl used to stick one sticker from one hand to another for a whole session lol

I am expecting again!! 15 weeks hopefully it will go ok this time.

Lots of love to you all x

Hello! I was raised as a JW and thinking about going back :) My parents are JW and so are 3 of 11 siblings I have :flower:

Do it, you wont regret it for a second. Best thing i ever did after leaving from when i was a teenager till when iwas 28, im now baptised :)

I think ive had a similar discussion with u in the past which means u are still thinking about it. You have it in your heart - i was the same.

Any Qs feel free to PM me hun :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->