Any June Testers???

Hi My ladies!

Here I am on vacation and I haven't tested can you believe it?????

wow that's awesome vj when is af due? when are you going to test?

Question- Can someone explain to me the difference between an indent and a faint, faint positive? I see the lightest, lighest line on the FRER (I'm DPO 10) and I can't get it to photograph- how do you know if it's an indent or not? I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely...

Ladies, I posted in the other thread but just so you know I got my BFP yesterday at 14/15DPO (negative 10/11DPO)! Went to doctor and my HCG levels are 326. Very excited!

I hope you all get your BFP too! :dust:

Question- Can someone explain to me the difference between an indent and a faint, faint positive? I see the lightest, lighest line on the FRER (I'm DPO 10) and I can't get it to photograph- how do you know if it's an indent or not? I don't want to get my hopes up prematurely...

Hey hon, it is early early days so don't do your head in. Just wait a day or 2 and test again. I got a BFN around this time and a very very clear BFP 14/15DPO. FX xxx

Thanks, Ruby :) Will try in the morning with FMU- it was a late morning (I was just curious) with no hold- so that should be more telling.

Hey hon, it is early early days so don't do your head in. Just wait a day or 2 and test again. I got a BFN around this time and a very very clear BFP 14/15DPO. FX xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->