ctp-196178-1435237543.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 1.png
    1.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 3.png
    3.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies, im having cramps like the ugly witch wants to show ....Im just so upset b/c I thought for sure this would be our month :cry:....My friend said she would draw my blood today if I wanted her to but Im just like do I really wanna know if im not pregnant or should I just really wait until the witch shows...Im boobs are kinda sore but it could be just AF symptoms....I wanna just scream right now....Now im not sure if my tubes are indeed blocked or if my body hadn't gotten back right since ive bn off BC, but ive bn off the mirena since November...Lord please help me :cry::cry::cry:

5stars, I'm sorry you're hurting. It is really tough waiting to see what's going to happen. :hugs:

Hey ladies, im having cramps like the ugly witch wants to show ....Im just so upset b/c I thought for sure this would be our month :cry:....My friend said she would draw my blood today if I wanted her to but Im just like do I really wanna know if im not pregnant or should I just really wait until the witch shows...Im boobs are kinda sore but it could be just AF symptoms....I wanna just scream right now....Now im not sure if my tubes are indeed blocked or if my body hadn't gotten back right since ive bn off BC, but ive bn off the mirena since November...Lord please help me :cry::cry::cry:

I am terribly sorry :hugs:. It took me awhile to adjust after mirena but if you are concerned about blockage talk to your dr.

I am terribly sorry :hugs:. It took me awhile to adjust after mirena but if you are concerned about blockage talk to your dr.

Yes he said if we aren't pregnant this month he wants to see if my tubes are blocked...Im really nervous and im praying they aren't blocked and that i will get my BFP this month!

Took a frer with the same urine, and what do I get? A dang shadowy thing that means nothing! ](*,)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.png
    3.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 6
So an update from my last post I had my second Hcg test today at 16 dpo and level is at 278 went from 28 at 12 dpo to 287 nurse said that's great I have an appointment on July 15 th at 12:30 for a dating ultrasound excited. I want to thank all of you on here for all the support you guys give to myself as well as others you all make it hopeful I hope all you ladies get your BFP soon if you have not already I love this site thank you all

willow, i'm so sorry hun

nic- congrats love! h& h 9 months!

enmaree sorry love i don't see anything on any of those

Fill me in on anything i missed ladies! had to come home a day early from vacay, and testing tomorrow at 11 dpo. nervous.

so sorry 5stars- hang in there!

enmaree: that sucks but keep testing you may have implanted late..

ashmom: Wooo hoo! So happy for you!

Now PLEASE help ladies: I have been using the flashing clearblue OPK this cycle and have had negatives tues, wed, thurs morning (even though I had EWCM on Wed night. I took one this morning and it is the static smile- it is supposed to be flashing in high fertility and static at peak fertility.... How did I miss the flashing ones when i am testing every morning??

We BD Wed night and Thurs night (it's Friday morning here in Australia) so we will keep BD but what does this mean about when I will ovulate??

Thanks x

Ruby my advice is to get rid of the blinking smiley ones. I had 11 days of blinking smiles when I gave up...

Ruby my advice is to get rid of the blinking smiley ones. I had 11 days of blinking smiles when I gave up...

Yeah I never usually use them but it was the only ones the shop had. I usually use the static smile one. So you never got a static smile... Did you ovulate that cycle? So frustrating! I am glad I took note of my body and started BD when I saw EWCM rather than rely on the OPK!

Yeah I never usually use them but it was the only ones the shop had. I usually use the static smile one. So you never got a static smile... Did you ovulate that cycle? So frustrating! I am glad I took note of my body and started BD when I saw EWCM rather than rely on the OPK!
That was back in December so I don't remember when I ovulated. Sorry!

so sorry 5stars- hang in there!

enmaree: that sucks but keep testing you may have implanted late..

ashmom: Wooo hoo! So happy for you!

Now PLEASE help ladies: I have been using the flashing clearblue OPK this cycle and have had negatives tues, wed, thurs morning (even though I had EWCM on Wed night. I took one this morning and it is the static smile- it is supposed to be flashing in high fertility and static at peak fertility.... How did I miss the flashing ones when i am testing every morning??

We BD Wed night and Thurs night (it's Friday morning here in Australia) so we will keep BD but what does this mean about when I will ovulate??

Thanks x

Ruby I found that my LH surge would always come in the evenings. I used the CB Fertility Monitor and IC OPKs. I used the monitor in the mornings and the OPKs after 2pm in the afternoon. My OPKs always seem to start heading towards being positive from about 2pm. By around 8pm they would generally come up positive. Hope this helps :)

willow, i'm so sorry hun

Fill me in on anything i missed ladies! had to come home a day early from vacay, and testing tomorrow at 11 dpo. nervous.

Hey, did you test today?

As for me, period started this morning. Sigh. Onto July.

Argh that sucks! Good luck for next cycle hon xx

I began spotting 6 days before my period was due. The spotting began at 8 days past ovulation and lasted 5 days. I say it lasted that long, but truly it only appeared when I wiped- very light pink or brown discharge. Had one day of wearing a panty liner, with a little red spotting on one day. Barely dripped onto panty liner. I'm now one day before my period is due and hpt says negative. I'm not sure what is going on with my body and am really confused. I had tender breast, lower back pains, and odd dull ache in lower abdomen at beginning of spotting. I was sure I was pregnant. Anyone have a similar situation? Could I still be pregnant?

willow, i'm so sorry hun

Hey, did you test today?

As for me, period started this morning. Sigh. Onto July.

hey love sorry about :witch: :( i'm sure i'll be joining you tomorrow. I didn't test today but i tested yesterday- :bfn:

also had a touch of spotting yesterday, which is totally normal before my period. i can have that up to three days before i get my period. af is due tomorrow so we'll see. unless she comes monday.

However, temp went up today, and i'm freaking confused. :shrug:

Good morning! Honestly, I only read this page lol. I posted my theory on why some women get 5+ days of blinking smiles over in the TTC forum. I experienced both annoying sides of the cb advanced: 10 days of flashing smiles before my solid with fmu and two days empty circle to solid with afternoon urine. Since I confirm temping with O, the nutshell is if you test too early in your circle you will have too many flashing smiles. If you start testing too late (Or after your estrogen rises), you won't get any. It is personalized

Hey everyone I'm not sure weather I'm still in or not.... I'm 10 days late now for af thw doctor told me I should start proper af soon if not to go for an ultrasound but bloodworm and urine came back negative when I was 6 days late so it could be a chemical? Baby dust !!

13 dpo. :witch: due today. no sign of her yet. no cramping. nothing. no spotting. tested. got a nice :bfn: i'm out. just sitting here waiting for af to show. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->