Any June Testers???

Hi Ladies! Sorry I have been so quiet... I am prepping for a 5 week trip to Puerto Rico and I fly out next week so between shopping, work, and TTC I really haven't had much free time! Here's my update... Feeling positive this cycle :)

CD 19 for me... Finally got a +OPK this morning!! yay! BD Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, will also try to BD tonight and Tomorrow to seal the deal. This cycle we have had a lot less pressure because we decided not to do SMEP so we're not exhausted by the time we hit our fertile window lol....

I finally had EWCM this morning as well so I'm happy although i'm O about 3 days later than anticipated... so off to the TWW as of Thursday I guess... Hope you are all hanging in there.

Hi Ladies! Sorry I have been so quiet... I am prepping for a 5 week trip to Puerto Rico and I fly out next week so between shopping, work, and TTC I really haven't had much free time! Here's my update... Feeling positive this cycle :)

CD 19 for me... Finally got a +OPK this morning!! yay! BD Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, will also try to BD tonight and Tomorrow to seal the deal. This cycle we have had a lot less pressure because we decided not to do SMEP so we're not exhausted by the time we hit our fertile window lol....

I finally had EWCM this morning as well so I'm happy although i'm O about 3 days later than anticipated... so off to the TWW as of Thursday I guess... Hope you are all hanging in there.

Good luck hun....Im out for June...On to cycle #6

5starsplus1: That sucks! Good luck for next cycle x

Clearblue ladies! I had 10 days of blinking smiles. "If you started testing on the correct day for your usual cycle length and you see 9 or more days of High Fertility, it is unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility in this cycle." I started testing at CD 6 because my cycles have been irregular, and my last cycle was 24 days. I didn't think there was a harm in testing early. I got my first flashing smile on CD 8, and I ran out of strips CD 16. I decided to buy another pack, but they only had the 20 pack left. So I started testing with FMU and SMU. Long story short, these were my findings:

More than 2 flashing smiles
My results: FMU CD 6 and 7 empty, CD 8-17 flashing, CD 18 solid
Cause: You started testing too early
Explanation: The estrogen hormone starts rising early in your cycle. The test reads your initial levels and then looks for a significant increase. If you start testing when your estrogen is at its lowest/ too early, when it naturally starts to rise you will get a flashing smile. As opposed to starting to test after it naturally starts to rise.

No smiles
My results: AfternoonU CD 16 and CD 17 empty, CD 18 solid
Cause: You started testing too late
Explanation: The tests are marking your estrogen peak as baseline estrogen, so the reader never logs a rise in estrogen before your lh surges.

So my suggestion is to keep up with it and try not to get frustrated. You can't rely on the sticks for estrogen, but you can for lh. And temping isn't as big of a pain as everyone says, so temp if you can. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 9.50.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-30 at 9.50.15 PM.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 1
1DPO for me! off to the horrible TWW... Good thing I fly out for Vacation in t-minus 9 days! you still know I will test the day I fly out :haha:

welcome to the tww! i def. like the tww better than waiting to O.

1DPO for me! off to the horrible TWW... Good thing I fly out for Vacation in t-minus 9 days! you still know I will test the day I fly out :haha:

Have an amazing time! I hope to hear of a BFP before you go! Everyone seems so be going on vacation!

Have an amazing time! I hope to hear of a BFP before you go! Everyone seems so be going on vacation!

Thanks Ruby! I am just ready to get a :bfp: this is my 3rd cycle i know theres other ladies going longer and I feel for you as well but last time i got pregnant first cycle so this is long for me since I'm so impatient lol...

took me 5 cycles last time vj. you're lucky it only took one!!!!

Zjimenez- have a great vacation! I just got to the states and it feels great!

AFM- I'm mid way thro the 2ww and the doc found antibodies in DH sperm. I'm not familiar with it but it can happen from bicycling, which we do a lot. I'm waiting for more info but I guess it happen recently since our 1st 2 babies were conceived the 1st month and we're going on 6 months now. It's kinda wierd since I've been nervous it was something wrong with me, and now its him!? I feel all this anger now. This ttc. is such an emotional process.

I know!? It's from an injury to the testicals and it can be minor, where semen gets mixed with blood and immune system views the sperm as foreign and makes antibodies.

Can they give him anything for it Salembaby?

Hi ladies! I'm on the Final stretch!!! 1 week to go before testing... Can I hold out that long? IDK.. I have to keep busy busy busy. Flying out on Friday I will test with FRER on Friday with FMU and see what we get before I fly out. If not, I'll test during my vacation if AF doesn't show up by next Wednesday. I'm only taking 2 tests with me so I won't spen the first week of vacation as a POAS ADDICT :haha:

Mommyxone- thanks for asking :) I had a voicemail from a dutch dr, we're American but live in Holland, that dh sperm count is high and the antibodies are minor - the DUTCH fertilty clinic told us we have to try 6 more months before they help us since our tests were all good. I have to call the clinic at 5am tomorrow EST (I'm on vacay in the Midwest usa) in order to get the exact sperm details. Sheesh.

We'll see if AF shows up this week. Fx'd for all of us this cycle!

vj- how you holding up?

salem - ohhh that's cool where in the midwest? i've only been out there once i prefer to stay here at home on the east coast! :) and i HATE that you have to wait 6 months!!! that's so ridiculous. it's bad enough people have to reach out for help and then they put a time frame on it. seriously?

afm i'm just home from vacay, and cd 11. i can start doing opks in three days.

Hope you had a lovely time mommyxofxone! You will have lots to catch up on in the July thread! There have been so many BFP's! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->