Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

magicwhisper!!!! U got a bfp??

Hi ladies!! Im on CD11 now.. happily bd-ing lol.. the cooling weather here helps alot.. its usually humid here in singapore but lately its been raining cats n dogs..at the right timing! (If u know what i mean) well.. im just enjoying this period before the stress of the 2ww comes along. Af due date is 7 days before my vacation.. >.< dont know what to wish for... if it comes,i just hope its not late.. will totally spoil ny vacay if it is..

yeah i got my first ever :bfp: on the 6th :D :happydance:
first thing tomorrow i will ring the doctors to get it confirmed

Congrats Magic :)
That's great news hun. Now u need to list down all the details which lead to that BFP. lol

:haha:

it was out month off ttc actually :dohh: so we only bd 3 times in the month.
i was on a multi vitamin with folic acid. oh was on zinc, selenium and a multi vitamin.

How u all are doing ?
Florida are u still checking the thread ? I wonder how are you ? How is the pregnancy going ?
Hope u are doing good. :)

How are you fairy I see you are close to testing :test:

I am ok my oh gave me a cold so I feel I'll right now but on a plus I have my first midwife appointment on Thursday :happydance:

Let us know how the appointment goes. :)

Yes I am getting close to my testing date. Actually as per my normal 30day cycle today could have been my AF date. I came on 19th last month. But as per FF this time expected AF date is 22nd (ovulated on cd20/21). This week is crucial. I am scared like hell. :(

Ya now 22nd is my new expected AF date i.e coming Sunday.

Really hoping & praying for a BFP now. This is the 9th month...

Magic was this your first month of actually TTC ? I read this somewhere that u told its first month of TTC. I guess other months were NTNP. Btw did u follow any specific BD pattern or did something different this month ?

we started to ttc/ntnp in march ii tracked my cm but thats it i didnt chart at all.
i would just wait for my cm so show i am fertile then we would bd for a couple of days.
the month we conceived it was our break for the the month so we didnt even actively ttc.
i was shocked when we got our :bfp: !

i realised that i got fertile cm a week before i would o.

https://ovufriend.com/graph/91d6febbed650ceec39156312889d76b

that was my "chart" you can have a look :D

I read it wrong then. Btw which day was the day of "O" ???

i class it on cd 18 when cm turned eggwhite

but i actually have no idea :shrugs:

but it looks like i concieved on the 17th though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14