Any ladies need ntnp buddies? I do

I don't know what to do this cycle...Shall we try the EOD like last month or totally NTNP and relax. Any suggestion ? I am worried now, it is taking forever... God only knows when we will get our first BFP !!!

I don't know what to do this cycle...Shall we try the EOD like last month or totally NTNP and relax. Any suggestion ? I am worried now, it is taking forever... God only knows when we will get our first BFP !!!

:hugs: be strong hun... AF got me too today. This is my 21st month trying for #1.

:hugs: be strong hun... AF got me too today. This is my 21st month trying for #1.

I am sorry hun. This AF is being so cruel lately.

sorry to hear the witch showed for you ladies, keeping my fx'd for you for next cycle.
AFM Im having a terrible time right now. We were only able to bd 1 time around ov(again..) so not feeling hopeful at all, and lately been feeling really alone and depressed because all I keep thinking about is my mc and how far along I'd be right now if it didn't happen, and it makes me feel hopeless. I just wish the mc never happened, I just want to feel that happiness I felt with Zoai, I just want to be pregnant again:cry:

It will happen soon dear and you will be delighted. And don't worry about the timing. Sometimes the one time BD also makes you win the jackpot. :hug:

not sure what NTNP buddies do, but maybe i should have one? lol :)

DH and i use the withdrawal method - some would say that is contraception and some would say that is NTNP (like my doctor lol).

anywho, i kind of say that we are waiting to try but are in a way NTNP. kind of complicated i guess. we would prefer to wait until next year to have another baby but at the same time if we got another surprise (DS was a surprise) we would be very happy and excited :D

thank you fairyy keeping my fx'd for you
and welcome moldyvoldy, we are just here to support each other and help with any questions if we know the answers haha goodluck to you. do you guys have a date set on when you will start fully ttc?

thank you :)

no set date, right now it's just "2014"...but i would think probably around may 2014 we may stop the withdrawal altogether. maybe sooner, depending on DH's new job :D

Hi girls,

Think we may have our :bfp: trying not to get my hopes up as its faint at the moment & we weren't trying.

I don't want to post pics in case I upset anyone but if you'd like to see let me know xx

AHHHH!! OMG OMG OMG! Im so excited!!!! of course post a pic!:haha:
Ahh:happydance::hugs::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::bunny:
Yay Im so happy for you hun:hugs:

How are you Abii ?
Im pretty good actually, just ready to start a new cycle and get the ball rolling. I hope next cycle will be the one because if we conceive we will be having another july baby which I got very excited about:haha: how about you?:hugs:

CD9 here. Yet to start BD for this cycle. This time spotting was here till CD7.

Hi Ladies,

I did an FRER test this morning with a faint line....... so to make myself feel better I went out and got a clearblue Digi and feel awsome now!!

I only ever got a Pregnant 1-2 and this is my test pics now from this afternoon:
IMAG0687.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back