Any ladies starting first IUI in January?? Buddies Please..TTC 13 cycles

Kscar, I remember you saying that you have struggled with depression. I too have struggled with it and anxiety. I have been on and off of meds since I was a teen. As far as the adoption issue, I'm sure it's different for everyone, but I have an adopted daughter is she is my world! I feel no differently about her than I do my two biological boys. I have several friends with adopted children that would tell you the same.

I've had the lap. My previous RE was the one that suggested it. The incisions are so tiny that I don't see how they can cause any scaring issue where reproductive organs are. It checked for fibroids, polyps, endo and issues with my tubes. I was relieved when it was over. There was nothing wrong with anything. I even have pictures of my tubes and ovaries. Plus they do a saline wash of the tubes while they are in there to clear any debris and to make sure they are in working order. They can fix most issues they see while in there. It's something to think about.

I still don't know about my embies. I called yet again and got the voicemail box. I have now sent an email to the doctor

Thanks for sharing that info with me. My parents are divorced and I think I am closer to my step father than my real dad. I know for a fact my step dad loves me just the same as his biological children. So that psychiatrist has it all wrong in my opinion, but maybe personally that is how she feels.

Yay!!! 2 frozen embies from a mini IVF cycle is amazing! So happy for you! Arn't you glad you didn't end up with 20 something eggs like that other lady haha!

So what is the plan now? Are you back in Indiana or do you wait till beta to leave?

I got flew back on Friday night, the day after transfer. I've tested and still see the trigger :-/

I totally can't belie that all four made it and were perfect! What are the odds really lol. That girl that got all those eggs only ended up with two to transfer and two to freeze. So quality over quantity is a good thing, in my case at least

There probably is something to quality over quantity. I think in my case that may have been the issue, but who knows maybe I have crappy eggs lol.

I finally have some progress with scheduling my appointment with a reproductive immunologist. I contacted her a month ago and they said they wouldn't be able to get me in until November!! In order to make an appointment I had to have 1 years worth of medical records with my RE sent to them and that took about 3 weeks. So things are moving along. I will probably go in for blood work with my new RE soon, have my endo surgery consultation in September and meet with the reproductive immunologist in November hopefully.

Yep, quality over quantity. I was warned that just because they got 11 it's unlikely that they would all be mature. With the measurements that I had from Saturday, I expected 8 or 9. So it will be interesting to see. X

I think getting all the testing done is good. It will give you piece of mind to know either way.

LD - I'm excited to see what's next for you

Congrats LD!!!

I'm can't believe my eyes!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 3
OMG Fluter!!! You did it!!! EXCITED for YOU!!!!
You must be over the moon!!!!

Krista!! definitely FIRE that shrink!!! Any "doctor" who would says something like that about not being able to love an adopted child should not be in that profession!! Totally ridiculous. There are so many children out there that would be lucky to have loving parents like you guys, and yes at the end of this journey you WILL have a kid, be it thru IVF, natural or adoption. Keep the faith!
LD~~ Congrats on the 5 fertilized!
AFM~ Lap next Wednesday, keep me in your prayer! My Doc says that the surgery is very minimally invasive. Going in thru the bellybutton, tiny little incision which will not leave scar tissue. Hopefully he will see something mild endo, adhesions, something that is contributing to my infertility and we can get this show on the road. I see it as a way forward and know I am in good hands with this Doc. In the meantime, I keep doing my yoga and meditation to keep my head on straight. Get thru this surgery, then in Sept Hubs and I will take a much needed break and head to Myrtle Beach for a golf vacation. Take care girls, and again CONGRATS TO FLUTERBY!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!

Thanks ladies.

Claire I had a lap in 2012 and it was no big deal. I'm glad I did it.

EEEeeeekkk!!! Totally awesome Fluterby! Those horrible first few days of your IVF trip were totally worth it now. Maybe I should head to see your doctor! Does DH know? How did or how are you going to tell him?

Oh he knew right away. He stalked me in the bathroom lol. We did surprise the big kids though. It's still so surreal. I had to test on a cheap test this morning just make sure it's still true. Yup still pregnant lol. Here is a video of my kids
https://vid1270.photobucket.com/alb...6-F635-4FB5-BBD8-1CC409D49CF8_zps42f22086.mp4

Awe thats so lovely. I love the way it took a bit longer for the little one to cotton on. When did you get your tshirts done? That was quick work flutter! X

Yeah he was clueless. I made the shirts so I didn't have to wait. My youngest was going to his dad's last night for the weekend so we would've had to wait until Sunday night and we didn't want to wait lol

Oh that is totally awesome! So excited for you and your family!

That is awesome! When is your first ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->