Any last guess please scan on Thursday!!!

i say girl! i find out on thursday too!! cant wait!!!!

Aww, I'm soo excited! Can't wait.. I have a feeling this baby will be a boy, don't mind so long its healthy! What time is your scan? Mines at 11.30 I'm soo nervous incase baby doesn't want to show and the sonographer can't tell us what it is!! Eek:cloud9:

mine's at 12:45. i know, i'm so nervous too that they wont be able to tell- especially because i have a huge gender reval party planned for the 5th, so i really need to know haha! i see my OB today for my monthly, so i'm going to ask her if there's anything in particular i can do to maybe improve chances on baby being cooperative (i've read drink juice to make it active, but then i've read don't drink juice b/c it could move too much!) i'll let you know what she says :)

Yes please let me know what she says.. I drink a lot of orange juice at the moment.. Think its what I'm craving lol I never used to drink it before I was pregnant but I'm going thought 4 cartons a week!!

she said don't do anything out of the ordinary, just go as your typically would. she said by this far along there is no reason the tech shouldnt be able to tell the gender! hope she's right!! ONE MORE DAY...YAY!!!!!! :happydance:

Yay less than a day left!! Can't wait till we see our little bubbas on the screen.. Il be on the look out to see what your having.. Good luck and hope it goes well and we both get to find out xx:hugs:

ditto!! i'm so excited for us!!! :hugs:

Aww, I'm soo excited! Can't wait.. I have a feeling this baby will be a boy, don't mind so long its healthy! What time is your scan? Mines at 11.30 I'm soo nervous incase baby doesn't want to show and the sonographer can't tell us what it is!! Eek:cloud9:

mine's at 12:45. i know, i'm so nervous too that they wont be able to tell- especially because i have a huge gender reval party planned for the 5th, so i really need to know haha! i see my OB today for my monthly, so i'm going to ask her if there's anything in particular i can do to maybe improve chances on baby being cooperative (i've read drink juice to make it active, but then i've read don't drink juice b/c it could move too much!) i'll let you know what she says :)

Yes please let me know what she says.. I drink a lot of orange juice at the moment.. Think its what I'm craving lol I never used to drink it before I was pregnant but I'm going thought 4 cartons a week!!

she said don't do anything out of the ordinary, just go as your typically would. she said by this far along there is no reason the tech shouldnt be able to tell the gender! hope she's right!! ONE MORE DAY...YAY!!!!!! :happydance:

Yay less than a day left!! Can't wait till we see our little bubbas on the screen.. Il be on the look out to see what your having.. Good luck and hope it goes well and we both get to find out xx:hugs:

Hey.. Hope your scan went well.. Did you find out what your having? We did we are :pink: so very happy.. They wouldn't let us have a potty shot apparently they aren't allowed hospital policy here :( but we got a clear view there wasn't anything in between the legs! My oh is paying for me to have a scan done in November as my early birthday/Christmas present so I'm gonna get them to double check! :happydance:

Hey.. Hope your scan went well.. Did you find out what your having? We did we are :pink: so very happy.. They wouldn't let us have a potty shot apparently they aren't allowed hospital policy here :( but we got a clear view there wasn't anything in between the legs! My oh is paying for me to have a scan done in November as my early birthday/Christmas present so I'm gonna get them to double check! :happydance:

yay!!!! congrats!!!! i'm headed out the door now to go to my apt!! i'll let you know when i'm back :happydance:

Good luck :hugs:

yay!!!! congrats!!!! i'm headed out the door now to go to my apt!! i'll let you know when i'm back :happydance:

We were totally shocked, but it's a boy! <3

We were totally shocked, but it's a boy! <3

Aww congratulations on being :blue: hope the scan went wel
And baby is healthy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann