Any mod'S could we get opinions on this & consider this?

Also, what are we to do then if we see TTC and NTNP threads that are open? It's hardly fair to those who have had their threads closed. Do we report them? That seems silly.

What about girls who are under 18 and have "suchandsuch years/months/days until we TTC!". Are those report worthy? Because I've noticed a couple.

cant you discuss these things in the discussions area of BNB, Set one up for teens 18+ TTC

Report them. We can't possibly spot all of them, the forum is quite large and we stay quite busy. As for the tickers--I'll get clarification but if the person already has a baby than we won't stop them from using the forum, just the TTC areas.

I'll speak to other admin but right now I don't know that it's a possibility. The TTC area is for everyone who is TTC (over the age of 18).

My suggestion is to make a young mothers TTC thread (18+) in the TTC Groups and Discussion area so that you can speak with women who are in your age group about TTC. And if you see a post/thread in the TTC area that you feel is judging toward you than report it so that we can look into it.

:) Make a discussion group, TTC buddy thread, or a TTC journal?

I don't understand this 'i feel looked down upon'. It really doesn't ever happen, and you won't know unless you try.

If you feel looked down on..

You are 18... you have the same rights as all the other women on the forum. And you're an adult just like them. Personally I would ignore it if one person has something to say but if you feel attacked, I would just rise above it and say "Please answer the question in my original post only, I treat other members with respect and would appreciate the same, as I am an independent adult and have thoroughly considered my decision, I believe this is what is right for my family and I at this time." You don't have to justify your reasons or your life to anyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->