Any mummies on their forth babies? Want to join the club?

honey915

mum to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Hopefully this is the right place to post this one! I'm 11 weeks with number four. Have my scan on Thursday next week to confirm everything is ok. Four is a rare number these days but seems to be growing in popularity. I have a few friends with four now too. Any of you hoping for a specific gender this time? Anyone having scans in the near few weeks? Please share :happydance:

Hi there 😊
I'm 16 weeks with number 4. Found out on Saturday I'm having a boy 😀
I have 2 girls and 1 boy so nice and even now.
One thing I've found this pregnancy is I'm huge. Look about 24 weeks at 16 weeks.
Good luck for Thursday. Exciting 😊

Hi :) I'm 10+3 with number 4 :) we've already had a private scan at 9 weeks and my 12 week scan is June 1st.

I'm hoping for a boy after three girls!

Hi I am only 5 +3 with no.4. Other 3 are still quite young so a bit nervous but tried a while for this one and excited.

Oh and I have 2 girls and 1 boy so it would be nice to have another boy but I'm kinda convinced it will be a girl which is lovely too!

Number 4 due here as well, next scan is the 26th of May, all my friends will think I'm mad when they know, I don't care Lol! I have a feeling this one is a girl though that may change as I get further along, we are staying team yellow x

Hi there 😊
One thing I've found this pregnancy is I'm huge. Look about 24 weeks at 16 weeks.

Ah a boy congratulations! I don't mind either way so we are having a surprise this time which I'm so excited about! We have two boys and a girl. X

When are you all announcing the news? Those that haven't already? I'm convinced I can feel this one moving sometimes! I must be going mad!

Trying to keep it a secret as long as I can, look about 5 months already thou.

A couple of friends know but won't be telling any family or anything until close to 14 weeks.

Hello im 6 weeks with number 4, 2 girls and 1 boy so we are hoping for another boy. All of our babies are still little 3& under so the few people who know think its nuts but we are so excited. We are also staying team yellow and I have my first scan next week :)

Yay great idea for a group!

We are expecting a girl after 3 boys! (We've had NIPT so found out gender yesterday!)

My boys will have turned 6,4 & 2 by the time this little one is ready.
I'm unfortunately getting on a bit (40) so she will be my last I think. Xxx

I'm on number 4 too. Have a scan tomorrow to get a proper due date. Already look super pregnant! It definitely feels harder this time

Hi there 😊

Ah a boy congratulations! I don't mind either way so we are having a surprise this time which I'm so excited about! We have two boys and a girl. X

Thankyou 😊
Its great if you can keep it a suprise. I'm far too impatient haha.
Do you have any feelings either way. I was convinced it was a boy from very early on so wasn't suprised at all 😊 x

Yay great idea for a group!

We are expecting a girl after 3 boys! (We've had NIPT so found out gender yesterday!)

My boys will have turned 6,4 & 2 by the time this little one is ready.
I'm unfortunately getting on a bit (40) so she will be my last I think. Xxx

Congratulations 😊
I'm 37 and this is my last pregnancy too.
My girls are 16 and 14 and my boy is 6 so quite spread out haha.

Wait what? Dan-o? A girl? OMG! I'm so happy for you!

I'm 7 weeks with what I'm hoping will be earth baby number four. I have two boys and a girl :cloud9:

I am on baby 4 as well! We have 3 little girls and have FX'd for a boy. I am only 4 weeks. Due in Jan 2018. Fighting allergies and a head cold today. So not feeling to great. May go home for the day :-/

Loz 27 I have a feeling it's a girl but I'm never right haha so boy probably! I don't mind either way. A girl would be lovely to even things out and my youngest is a DD and the boys are the eldest two so it would be nice for her to have a sister. That bind is so lovely. I don't mind for myself though. Boys a scrummy and adore their Mama's

Congrats to all! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! I will post after my 12 week scan with an update!

Ann I be cheeky and sneak in, baby 7 lol 4 was born in 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"