Any mum's to be in Sheffield?

mungaroo26

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondered if there's any mum's to be in Sheffield out there?

Hi, I live very close to Sheffield :) I'm 29 weeks with a little boy. How far along are you?

Yay! Hello, I'm 20 weeks and due to go for my scan on weds. :)

Whereabouts are you then?

https://www.babyandbump.com/united-kingdom/591255-sheffield-south-yorkshire.html x

I live in Chesterfield at the moment. Wow, 20 weeks! That's such an exciting milestone. Are you going to find out the gender?

Hi emz_x
I'm excited and nervous! Don't think we are finding out the sex, leaving as a surprise!

How's things with you? You're a big further on than me :)
X

Someone else from Chesterfield :)

I think that leaving the gender is a lovely idea but I was far too impatient for that really. I had to know so I could plan :haha: How did your scan go today? I found my 20 week one exciting.

I'm ok and LO is very active at the moment. I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean and he absolutely loved the music! It was very funny. Have you started feeling baby moving at all yet?

Someone else from Chesterfield :)

I think that leaving the gender is a lovely idea but I was far too impatient for that really. I had to know so I could plan :haha: How did your scan go today? I found my 20 week one exciting.

I'm ok and LO is very active at the moment. I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean and he absolutely loved the music! It was very funny. Have you started feeling baby moving at all yet?

I managed to leave it as a surprise! It was tempting to find out, but as long as my baby is healthy, then I'll be happy whatever!

Scan went ok - we saw all the main organs etc and my scan was really clear! But baby was being naughty so we couldn't get the final measurement we needed, so I'm back again in a few weeks time.... I'm getting lots of scans!

Felt lots of movement over the past week or 2. It's been exciting :)

I'm not far from Chesterfield actually, so you're just down the road from me.

That's does sound very exciting. :) I have a growth exam in a couple of weeks so I'm really looking forward to it. Soon baby will be jabbing you left, right and centre! You never get bored of feeling those little kicks though.

That also sounds exciting! Lots of exciting times ahead for us all :)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->