Any New Mums in Essex?

yea i know where you mean, im in the same boat, moved here nearly 4 years ago and only know a few places, where did you live before? i lived in shoeburyness / southend

East Tilbury which isnt too far away really. Just seems to much to keep driving over there. The plan moving this way was to try and start a fresh, worked all teh time i was working, now am getting a bit of cabin fever.

I get cabin fever every weekend, being stuck indoors nearly all week at the weekend i like getting out and hubby being at work all week likes to relax at home lol

Lo is doing really well with his food, he gets super messy and goes through two sets of clothes but his huge smiles when making the mess make all the extra washing worth it :)

I get cabin fever every weekend, being stuck indoors nearly all week at the weekend i like getting out and hubby being at work all week likes to relax at home lol

Lo is doing really well with his food, he gets super messy and goes through two sets of clothes but his huge smiles when making the mess make all the extra washing worth it :)

Yes my OH pretty much the same :-( drives me mad some weekends :dohh:

Have you been to any of the baby groups? or even Farmer Freds Play Barn?

Yes my OH pretty much the same :-( drives me mad some weekends :dohh:

Have you been to any of the baby groups? or even Farmer Freds Play Barn?

We went to our first baby group last week, so glad i did, we both really enjoyed it, some really friendly women and all the babies were around his age, were going again this week... We've been to Farmer Fred's once for a friends birthday, when hes crawling about i might take him down there :thumbup:

We went to our first baby group last week, so glad i did, we both really enjoyed it, some really friendly women and all the babies were around his age, were going again this week... We've been to Farmer Fred's once for a friends birthday, when hes crawling about i might take him down there :thumbup:

I have been a few times to the Sure start in Thundersley Jessica normally likes to nap around the times of most of them and can get grumpy so end up forgetting it :dohh:

Saying that, the past few days she is only having cat naps and then wanting to crash out by about 5pm. Am having to bath her earlier than normal to try and keep her awake a bit longer until i can get her bottle down her neck at 6.30.

Have there been many people at the one in Rayleigh? Thundersley has been really quiet when i have been maximum of 3 people, and on 1 occasion just me :-s
Did think more people would attend.

Well the one in Rayleigh, at the moment holds 3 groups a week.
-Play to Learn on Monday, which I've not been to yet, so not sure how many go to that.
-Music Makers on Wednesday, I've been to that once and there are about 15 other mums there, but you have to book for that.
-Under 1's Group on Friday, which I've been to twice now. First time there were about 5 including myself, but last week there were about 20, so I'm not sure how many people will be there tomorrow, lol :)

Which one in Thundersley did you goto ? Little Handprints ? < thats the one ive been too, first time there was 5 other women then me, this week there was about 7 of us, four were there the week before, were going again next week and going to our first messy play on 1st july :)

I can't wait to do messy play with my LO :)
My friend goes to her post natal classes in Thundersley.

I never thought about taking him until the group leader said last time a few from baby group went and loved it.

Which one in Thundersley did you goto ? Little Handprints ? < thats the one ive been too, first time there was 5 other women then me, this week there was about 7 of us, four were there the week before, were going again next week and going to our first messy play on 1st july :)

Yes thats the one... Little Handprints. not been for a few weeks. Was going to go Wednesday but Jessica had her BCG injection so was a bit grouchy thought was best to leave her be. Yes they recommended Messy play to me. Was going to go at the beginning of the month but couldnt make it in the end, so had planned on the next one to give it a go. Hopefully we will make baby group next wednesday.

xoButterfly25 - Oh so the Rayleigh one seems quite busy..... Might give that a go one Friday just for variety...lol

I can't wait to do messy play with my LO :)
My friend goes to her post natal classes in Thundersley.

I was recommended Messy play about a month ago so am sure your LO will be fine to take now. Just make sure you take a change of clothes. :haha:

I'll either take a change of clothes or let him just play in his nappy, lol.

The place in Rayleigh is The Grange Community Centre on Little Wheatley Chase and it's 9:45am-11:15am. I'll cya there if you do decide to come along :D

Yes thats the one... Little Handprints. not been for a few weeks. Was going to go Wednesday but Jessica had her BCG injection so was a bit grouchy thought was best to leave her be. Yes they recommended Messy play to me. Was going to go at the beginning of the month but couldnt make it in the end, so had planned on the next one to give it a go. Hopefully we will make baby group next wednesday.

xoButterfly25 - Oh so the Rayleigh one seems quite busy..... Might give that a go one Friday just for variety...lol

If you make it on Wednesday ill see you there :) Im def taking him to messy play, i cant wait for him to get all mucky im hoping he loves it :thumbup:

Am hoping to make tomorrow, have to wait in for someone to come out and look at our shower but hoping thats going to be the morning (better be) :-( Why do things like that always happen when you have other arrangements ... GGgrrrrr

If you make it on Wednesday ill see you there :) Im def taking him to messy play, i cant wait for him to get all mucky im hoping he loves it :thumbup:

Did you go today?

Are you Williams Mummy?

Yes and Yes lol I totally forgot about this :dohh:

This weeks was completely different to the last couple, new leader and tbh i dont think she had a clue what to do, she didnt get involved in any conversation and didnt start any either, i cant wait till the other woman is back, how did you find it ?

next week my hubby is gonna be there again, shift work and all that, plus he wants to know what the whole baby group is about :blush: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->