Any Non-Gestational Moms-to-Be out there?

Look at that! Its a prune!!! I am so glad that HP is starting to feel a bit better. A couple more weeks and it should be much better!!

I am waiting on pins and needles for Leah to arrive at her reserved table. Come on Tuesday!!!

I know, I'm so excited for her i just hope hope the blood tests show baby is wiggling around for her!

Guys...we're a little worried. The missus is spotting. Nothing in her underpants but enough to notice when she wipes. It started last night. Normally with AF if that happens it is full force AF in hours. Nothing happened overnight (thank goodness) but there is still a bit of pink. Please tell me this is normal and we aren't out? I'm kinda freaking out a little.

Leah, pink spotting even brown spotting is normal during early pregnancy, especially around the time AF is due. Jen had it. Freak us out a little too! If it was only spotting and not AF you are still in!!! Try no to stress so much, as you said in a previous post, there is nothing you can do. :hugs: even thing will be fine.

Thanks Kelley. It has been a rough couple of days. Between my central nervous system going nuts and DP quitting her IBS meds, we are a hot mess around here. I think the lack of seeing that concrete BFP still has us a bit on edge too. My sister was texting with me this morning and told me to calm down before I get ulcers because goodness knows we don't need any other medical concerns. LOL! I just can't help but be a bit anxious.

Thanks Kelley. It has been a rough couple of days. Between my central nervous system going nuts and DP quitting her IBS meds, we are a hot mess around here. I think the lack of seeing that concrete BFP still has us a bit on edge too. My sister was texting with me this morning and told me to calm down before I get ulcers because goodness knows we don't need any other medical concerns. LOL! I just can't help but be a bit anxious.

I know the stress you are going through and it sucks! Your sister is right, you do not need an ulcer! It is perfectly normal in your abnormal situation to bit anxious. I would be losing my mind!!! Try to be sweet to one another and help each other through this "crazy making" weekend. I have faith.

It's only natural you're anxious but try and stay calm to support your wife :) if she is "up the duff" then she'll need it :)

Wife is still quite sick and very upset today, lots of tears :( I just want to hug her but her "supersonic snoz" sense of smell is so bad she can't stand the smell of much likely shampoo, deodorant, coffee breath or anything :(

It's only natural you're anxious but try and stay calm to support your wife :) if she is "up the duff" then she'll need it :)

Wife is still quite sick and very upset today, lots of tears :( I just want to hug her but her "supersonic snoz" sense of smell is so bad she can't stand the smell of much likely shampoo, deodorant, coffee breath or anything :(

:hugs: We will just all Just have to hug and hold eachother up. My wife also has a severe case of bloodhound nose. She said just this morning that the smell of the laundry detergent made her sick (I've used the same kind for quite a while) and she got sick brushing her teeth because the mint taste was "so strong". She slept on the couch last night because of her tummy sickness. It makes me sad that she feels so miserable from quitting her medicine but she refuses to take it until we've confirmed as we found out it could be harmful to the :baby: development. So in the meantime her tummy is in a world of hurt.

DW has severe acid reflux and she can not take her meds either. It took some adjusting and some pretty bad days :wacko: but eventually she found a way to cope. It is really challenging when your everyday "make me feel like a normal human" medication becomes off limits. Perhaps her GI will be able to put her on something compatible with her pregnancy that make her too uncomfortable. Just keep thinking, it is only nine months and it will be all worth it in the end. I am sure that the day DW stops breast feeding she will happily refill her Rx and be able to eat all the things she loves again.

Hey girls!!!

Well we had our NT scan today and we screened negative for Downs Syndrome. :happydance: this of course was a concern due to her "advanced maternal age" as she will be 36 whe she delivers.

Other than that we are doing fine. She is knocking on the door to the second trimester and is still feeling pretty good.

I got my second cast off today and got my 3rd put on. I am healing faster than the doctor expected so this may be my last cast. Woo hoo! Then I will be in a walking boot for a month or two as long as I promise to take it easy.

MummyPony how is DW doing? Is MS gone?

Leah I have a pic of you two sitting on my fertility God this month so we are really pulling for you!

Hello!!! We made it to 13 weeks yay!!! Sickness still very much here, poor wife she is so fed up now!!!!

Good news about your leg, rest up do you get better fast, you're ping to have to do lots of running after little one soon!!!

Aww...thanks Kelley! You are so sweet to pull for us like that. We need all of the good juju we can get.
Still haven't seen a pos OPK but timing of the tests have been erratic and we missed a couple of days early on. I am trying not to worry about it too much and just keep the insemination up. I'm really hoping that this laid back approach is what gets us out little nugget. (well, and the fertility god of course!)
Mummypony, I am so sorry to hear that the sickness still hasn't eased for your wife. I hope she wakes up miraculously freed of the yuckies soon.

I am a hot mess in a hand basket today. It is snowing in the mountains where I live and due to my surgeries I have a barometer in my head. The dropping pressures are wreaking havoc on my body and causing some serious pain. It sounds like there is a train whistle in my skull. Most of the time I can ignore the pain and make it though but this is kind of consuming. I had to take the day off of work. There is no way I can be sympathetic to the general public when I feel like this. LOL!

*dusts off her spot at the table*:dishes:

Just thought I would come through and tidy up my space so that it is ready for me in a couple weeks. :thumbup:

*dusts off her spot at the table*:dishes:

Just thought I would come through and tidy up my space so that it is ready for me in a couple weeks. :thumbup:

As Mummypony said it is always ready for you... you a have a permanent reservation!

How are you and the Missus today Mummypony?

:) 13.5weeks and she's still soooo sick :( not as bad as it was but constant nausea and vomiting 1-3 times a day, I really hope it clears up so she can enjoy being pregnant!

I picked up some bits in Asda's baby event(or Walmart to you Yankees :) ) some bottles, baby carrier, cot sheets

I'm working out nappies now too as we will be doing cloth nappies, looking for cute wraps, so many to choose!

I want so badly to do gdiapers. I think the fact that you can do cloth or flushable disposable is AWESOME!!! DW says she just doesn't see herself being successful at it so we should just agree to disposables. It is one thing that I agreed to. She's planing on breast feeding after I educated her on the benefits and is planning a natural home birth so I figure I owe her a bit of compromise. :)

I want so badly to do gdiapers. I think the fact that you can do cloth or flushable disposable is AWESOME!!! DW says she just doesn't see herself being successful at it so we should just agree to disposables. It is one thing that I agreed to. She's planing on breast feeding after I educated her on the benefits and is planning a natural home birth so I figure I owe her a bit of compromise. :)

I am feeling the same way. I would rather use cloth diapers but DW would not. She has agreed to breast feed and that is more important to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->