Any Non-Gestational Moms-to-Be out there?

I want so badly to do gdiapers. I think the fact that you can do cloth or flushable disposable is AWESOME!!! DW says she just doesn't see herself being successful at it so we should just agree to disposables. It is one thing that I agreed to. She's planing on breast feeding after I educated her on the benefits and is planning a natural home birth so I figure I owe her a bit of compromise. :)

I am feeling the same way. I would rather use cloth diapers but DW would not. She has agreed to breast feed and that is more important to me.

My parcel of nappies just arrived! Awww baby is gonna have a fuzzy bum!

Awww. Can you believe that you are already in the second tri and receiving packages of supplies? Time sure does fly!

I know!!! 14wks tomorrow and she's getting a bump!!

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/693EF256-8423-45ED-AC7F-4D67C34A2D9E-260-000000ABA035D1CB_zps57fa24a0.jpg

This is her at 13wks will do a new photo tomorrow :)

That is awesome MummyPony!!!! DW is getting one too but she wears baggy clothes all the time so you can not tell unless she is naked :blush:

I am starting to stock up on Diapers and essentials too! DW is self employed so the year that she stays home is going to be financially challenging, so I figure if I get all that stuff now while we are both working it will be that much easier when she is not!

I agree that's why we are buying stuff now to make it easier when wife is off work

It must be exciting and terrifying at the same time to see all of the essentials add up. It makes it that much more "real" I would think. How do you ladies feel? Has it settled in that in a few short months you will have a tiny human to care for? How about attachment? Since there isn't much interaction from the little beans that you can enjoy (besides scans and appointments...) are you feeling Like a Mom with a capital M?

Well since this is my 3rd child I am well aware of the cost, responsibility and the fact that this little human will suck the life out of you for at least the first 2 years. It is really different being on this side of things but the attachment is there, wait and see!

Oh I'm so excited and attached! I've been ready to be a mummy for a few years emotionally but it was never the right time for us so I just can't wait!!

We heard the heartbeat on a home doppler for the first time last night, it was so amazing!!!!

14weeks today!! :)

Bit of advice for you mummypony. Wait for boots to do there 3 for 2 baby event. We managed to get the Moses basket, baby monitor an breast pump on the offer. Ended up getting the breast pump for free. xx

So we went for a private scan today and got to see our little one, who is definitely stubborn :baby: oh yes and quite modest. Took forever before we could get the little one to move so we could see the girl/boy parts. Finally at the very end the cord moved and voila! :pink: I am so excited! We are going back for a confirmation on 10/9 but so far it team pink all the way!

OMG woweeee so so awesome!!! I can't wait to find out who is in there but we have to wait until 5th November eeeeeek it seems forever!

OMG woweeee so so awesome!!! I can't wait to find out who is in there but we have to wait until 5th November eeeeeek it seems forever!

Yeah we could not wait so we went to a private company for the scan. It cost us $80 for a 30 minute scan with a DVD & CD filled with pictures. We get to go back next tuesday to confirm (free of charge) but the tech was pretty sure she saw the girl parts and no boy parts. Totally worth it!

Pssst! It is too quiet in here!! Thought I would share our 18 week pic with you guys.

https://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee382/kelleymartinez/18Weeks.jpg

That's a lovely scan!!!

We have our 20week scan today yay!!!

We already know its a boy :)

Awwww. That is a perfect little one your DW is cookin there Kelley!!

MummyPony, Do post pics from your scan as well. I'd love to see your little man. :)

Little man measured perfectly and is healthy!

Sadly too busy sleeping with his face in the placenta for her to get a good photo but I'm just happy to know he's healthy :)

Healthy is all that matters!! Congrats on that!!! Can you believe we are half way there??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->