any november mummys to be want to chat

My little mans will be here on the 13th . So exciting but I've still got lots to do

heya, im due november the 23rd, still a while to go for me, and i must admit i am abit jel you are all further along then me :p

it seems a huge difference in time between the beginning and end of November, but our time will come! I'm due 26th. I actually don't want baby to come too soon as I want a homebirth!

Hoping for a homebirth here too! Making it to 37 weeks is a biggy!
Feeling lots of pressure and getting lots f braxton hicks now....
But only just over a week until 37 weeks x

heya, im due november the 23rd, still a while to go for me, and i must admit i am abit jel you are all further along then me :p

it seems a huge difference in time between the beginning and end of November, but our time will come! I'm due 26th. I actually don't want baby to come too soon as I want a homebirth!

Hoping for a homebirth here too! Making it to 37 weeks is a biggy!
Feeling lots of pressure and getting lots f braxton hicks now....
But only just over a week until 37 weeks x

My midwife said to me "off the record if you got to within a couple of days and rang and refused to come in they'd come and support a homebirth anyway"

cant wait to get to 37 weeks lol, seems to be going very fast for me this time round, :D

i can't wait for 37 weeks also. it'll at the end of the first week of november for me..it feels like a ways away although september passed us by really quick. i have a feeling october will drag. :blush:

Hello Ladies, Im due 18th with my 4th baby girl. :happydance:

Hey evreyone not long now and.we will all meet our little ones is anyone still exhausted i am :( xx

I become exhausted if I sit for too long, but if I keep myself busy and moving around I'm ok! :)

Last night I was doing ok, was sitting here at my computer....all of a sudden I couldn't keep my eyes open at all! LOL
Hope you get some rest hun! :)

I've got a huge hunger that I've not had at all through pregnancy. My nausea lasted 33 weeks so I'm feeling Amazing. I'm super excited and yet a little nervous xx

Tea cup I have that presure also but I'm 35 weeks so as much as I'm pleased as it possibly means baby has turned head down I'm also worried she will come early and I really want her vaginally and I want to breast feet etc xxxx

i hope my LO turns head down soon lol if she hasnt already but judging by the feeling of getting booted in the cervix im pretty sure she is still breach

and im the same if i sit for too long i will just start dozing, but cant really let myself cos i have a toddler to look after :p

It's only been this last 2 days that movements have been different and I'm sure it's feet in my ribs now. I've g

i honestly cant remember what it felt like to have feet in my ribs. but sure i will remember when it happens :p

The movements have only just changed and I can breath and eat and have a little more energy. How many weeks are you Kazer? . Il have my appointment next Friday 36 week check and if there unsure they will scan me xx

The movements have only just changed and I can breath and eat and have a little more energy. How many weeks are you Kazer? . Il have my appointment next Friday 36 week check and if there unsure they will scan me xx

ooh cant wait to be able to breathe :p spent most of the morning led on the sofa trying to catch my breath lol
i am 32+2 give or take a day or two lol

It's worse in bed, I've got 4 pillows and they prop me up and it's easier to roll out of bed lol. I want to go sooner so I can see if she has moved as I even like my checkups #im a sado lol xx

yeah i have been propping myself up with pillows that past week or so (stole my OHs pillows lol) but im the same with checkups lol i love to hear her heart rate and know how much my bump has grown. hopefully she would have turned by my next one :)

My lo is also measuring 3 weeks larger so I'm hoping Il get a growth scan next week any way. I don't feel huge but I think she is long rather than big (I hope) lol xx

I'm in so much painnnnn! I really hope I don't have 6 more weeks of this... It's excruciating :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->