Any nub guesses? I want to know what you think!

cantwaitforu

Mom of two boys and prego
Reaction score
I just got back from my scan - I'm actually measuring 13 weeks now - and the baby is bouncy and healthy!

Any guesses - boy or girl????

Attachments

• 13weeks_june2.jpg
    13weeks_june2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for your guesses! DH will be very happy to hear that!

deffo boy can see a willy haha xxxx

DH will be even prouder that it can be seen so early! LOL We've actually been calling it "him" since the day I found out I was pregnant. I don't think I know what it's like to "feel" either way - he just wants a boy so bad that I thought at least if it's a boy, we'd have been right all along, or if it's a girl, at least he got to think he was having a boy for a while. :)

The nub look like what I "think" I remembered reading a boy nub looks like :) I have no idea about the skull tho... Guess is baby boy!

Sorry, I'm going against the grain and saying girl nub - the angle isn't pronounced enough to be a boy, but the picture isn't set straight so it is a bit deceiving. I guessed my own baby's nub correctly after my 12 week scan but it is easier to tell when you have it there in front of you.

Sorry, I'm going against the grain and saying girl nub - the angle isn't pronounced enough to be a boy, but the picture isn't set straight so it is a bit deceiving. I guessed my own baby's nub correctly after my 12 week scan but it is easier to tell when you have it there in front of you.

I think I agree with you on the nub, but strange that the skull theory is inkling toward a boy.

I'm happy with both as we plan to have more and want both sexes. I just want to have at least one girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->