Any odd cravings?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
What are your cravings mama's?

I'm craving, potatoes, cilantro, peaches, Mexican food, salads, chocolate & egg nog!

All I want is sour cream. Maybe on some eggs with cheddar. Also a hot fudge Sunday

Sponge! But I always crave sponge, even more so while pregnant.

Just want to tear up an eat a huge piece of it 😩 I'm not going to of corse.

olives.... all the time, olives.

And omg jenmcn peaches sound so good right now, especially the syrupy ones in the can.

bunnyblonde yes to sour cream. I have put it on all three of my meals today!

olives.... all the time, olives.

And omg jenmcn peaches sound so good rigght now, especially the syrupy ones in the can.

bunnyblonde yes to sour cream. I have put it on all three of my meals today!

Yup I totally had my husband go buy me a can of peaches!!! I wish it were summer, because we have a peach tree in our back yard! And the fresh peaches are incredible!!!!!!! But canned is SO good too!!!! I think I ate the can in 5 seconds! Lol

Is sponge like sponge cake? Sorry I'm from Canada...sounds good whatever it is ;)

At first I craved meat, like burgers and tacos and spaghetti bolognese.

Then I craved maoam, haribos and strawberry laces.

Past couple of weeks all I want is, again - tacos, salads, and baked potato with sour cream and cheese. Also - plain yogurts with bananas and honey. And apples!! I never usually am a huge fruit lover, always prefer veggies to get my vitamins but apples - I could eat a hundred these days!!!

Is sponge like sponge cake? Sorry I'm from Canada...sounds good whatever it is ;)

Like foam? Things you'd wash the dishes/car with? Definitely not cake!

Steak!!!!! Im not really a meat eater but omg Ive been craving steak..juicy flavorful steak!!! With mushrooms on the side!!!! Yum

Fruit and veg... Especially if it is juicy

SAME!!! omg I will eat a whole fruit/yogurt dip platter! I've also been craving peppermint bark and pizza with pepperoni/Italian sausage/mushrooms. lol

my cravings with both my son's were Mexican, Chinese, and steak. hoping this change means a princess! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->