Any odd cravings?

ahcigar1

Happy Mother of 1
Reaction score
Have any of you ladies had odd cravings yet? If so what have they been.

Mine may not sound odd to most but for me it is. I have been dying for a pb+j sandwich every day. i can't get enough of them for the past 2 weeks. And my whole life I have HATED them. Couldn't even stand the look of them all gooy and gross looking. Hubby the other day saw me making one and he said I never asked for a sandwich, I told him it's not for him, he said it's not for the dog is it? I told him no it's for me. He was shocked to say the least.

I've been eating PB&J's like there's no tomorrow lol. But I liked them ok before.

I haven't really been craving anything weird though. Oh, well there was that one time I wanted cheese and waffles for breakfast, and for a split second I thought about putting them together. Ewww. I didn't though.

Probably good thing didnt put together LOL. Even with craving dont think that would be very good.

Im a dental nurse and i keep wanting to eat the alginate impression material we use to make moulds of peoples teeth!!

Everytime i mix it up my mouth waters and i want to put it in my mouth! Obviously i dont as that would be gross but its sssoooooo tempting!!!

xxx

That is an odd one. I've had those molds done multiple times and couldn't wait to get the stuff out of my mouth. BLAHK!

Caviar. I just want to take a big bowl of it and dig my face in. :haha: But I've always loved caviar.

Also, I've been craving tapenade and hummus - although I've never had the two before. They just look so yummy. Anyone had it before?

I've never had tapenade, but I LOVE hummus. Yummm, making me hungry for some. And greek olives too...

My biggest craving so far has been potatoes in any form-baked, french fries, mashed, tater tots, hash brown-I can't live without them. I may need to nickname of of these babies "Spud." :haha:

I'm like wind... Potatoes - roast ones, with broccoli and heaps of beef gravy!! Ni meat- thought of it makes me feel sick lol! But that's all, nothing weird xxx

I am allergic to dairy and yet I crave mac-&-cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"