Any one disapointed by babys gender

We found out sbe is a girl so i stressed for no reason just so happy i cried and the sonograth people gave me a bunch of scans for free cos i just couldnt hold it together xx

Oh wow that's brilliant xx I hope as mine has been so different like you I have a little girl too

Fingers crossed you staying team yellow or finding out xx

Staying yellow I think

We also found out placenta was anterior high which is why we havent really felt kicks xx

Congrats on your girl! I'm hoping for another boy. I find out tomorrow!

Congratulations on your girl !

Flip did you find out the gender of your little one ? C

Congratulations on your girl !

Flip did you find out the gender of your little one ? C

It's a Girl! This is the first time i was wrong about the sex of the baby too! I've always had a strong feeling and was right every time but this time i thought boy but i think i was just hoping boy and didn't have a strong feeling either way. I'm actually not disappointed like i thought I'd be. I'm excited, it's my last baby and I'm just going to enjoy it and be happy that she's healthy :)
Dh said "maybe we'll try one more time", but I'm done. I want to move on to the next phase in my life. I'm 35, almost 36. Dh is 55 almost 56 so I'm positive this is the end of the baby making road for us.

Equals you out i think where my boy pregnqncys where so simular that with this one i new it was different we first thought twins but when they said one we knew it was going to be i think its hard to making adjustment as oh was preparing me for a boy so really started to think it so when they said there is no willy and its a girl i cried i couldnt prepare my self and still find my self calling her it or baby taking a lot but buying cloths and redecorating a nursery fit for a princess is making me more excited just want to hold her now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->