any one else due in febuary?

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
im due a little boy n febuary 23rd, cant wait to meet my little man :D

I'm due Feb 19th but will have a c-section between 38 and 39 weeks do baby will be here early. Team yellow here:happydance:

Expecting our lil guy Feb 22nd !!! Seems to be the month of boys lol.... Anyone else in a lot of pain already? I have horrible pressure and SPD , baby seems very low and always crampy too....

I'm due 27th of Feb and yep.. a boy!

Expecting our lil guy Feb 22nd !!! Seems to be the month of boys lol.... Anyone else in a lot of pain already? I have horrible pressure and SPD , baby seems very low and always crampy too....

Well I wouldn't say pain but I'm getting rather uncomfortable. My ribs and hips are very sore to the point where I pace around at work because standing is so much more comfortable than sitting is.

Due feb 12th team yellow, will have c section feb 5th!

Due 2-14, Valentines Day!!! And we are expecting a little Girl! It's really crazy though that majority of everyone expecting in Feb is expecting boys, but I did notice that all the confirmed boys expected, were due between the 16th and the end of the month and the girls, are all due before the 16th...kinda weird...:winkwink:

February 8th here and expecting a girl. ^^ That's so true!!

Come and join us on the February thread xx

I'm due February 6th and expecting a girl too. I agree with that pattern :) x

looks like theres lots of us due around the same time, how is everyone doing :) ive a lot of pressure low down and m back and spd r killing me :(

February 18 and team yellow here!
Join the February group here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html :D

Feb 17 and a little girl here! Looks like I buck the trend, too :)

I'm due Feb 23rd as well but with a little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->