any one else due in febuary?

I'm due 11th February, team yellow. I already have a 3 year old boy, who is hoping for a sister xx

Due Feb 10 but having a c section so bubba will be here probably a week earlier.. Also expecting a little boy!!

I am due Feb 17th with a baby girl, but c-section is scheduled for Feb 9th.

I'm due Feb 24th but csection booked for the week before! Team yellow!

I’m due Feb 26th with a Boy! So excited because my SIL and I are both due in feb with boys!

I'm due 20th feb but will be induced 38 weeks ish. Having a wee girl after 4 boys! Xx

February 18 and team yellow here!
Join the February group here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...due-february-2015-open-group-all-welcome.html :D

Everyone welcome aboard here ^

Xx

Feb 8th - girl!! No pain but uncomfortable and exhausted. Ducking out for maternity leave around Christmas but I'm being pushed too hard physically at work so might go early :/

I actually feel great. I swear, if I couldn't feel her move I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. Its crazy. I pretty much have NO symptoms and have had a VERY EASY pregnancy. I had "morning sickness" for three weeks in the last month of the first tri, and had terrible low back pain and sciatica for the 4th and 5th month, but all has subsided and I feel better than I did pre-pregnancy. It's awesome to be carrying a girl and have so little symptoms, as that is more common with boys. I guess I just got really lucky! But I'm loving it! Hope all is well with everyone else, still have these last 2 1/2 months to go, but if the past is any indication of the future of this pregnancy it will be smooth sailing. Dreading actually giving birth for the first time, though....It's pretty terrifying to think about, lol.

does anyone else have severe heartburn and indigestion? I feel like im gonna throw up everyday and defiantly at time it gets so bad I hate milk I just cant dink it, bread kinda relieves it, rennies and gavisgone don't cut it anymore I was thinking of asking my doctor if they can prescribe anything to relieve it no matte what I eat its there

I'm due 18th with a girl although found out yesterday that my placenta preavia has gotten worse not better so have been warned that I will be having a c section at 37 weeks if it stays like this.

Yes I'm tortured with heartburn most days although get relief from taking Gaviscon.

does anyone else have severe heartburn and indigestion? I feel like im gonna throw up everyday and defiantly at time it gets so bad I hate milk I just cant dink it, bread kinda relieves it, rennies and gavisgone don't cut it anymore I was thinking of asking my doctor if they can prescribe anything to relieve it no matte what I eat its there

Me! They gave me basically gaviscon to have 4x daily but it's doing nothing. I am going back next week hopefully about getting something decent for it.

I get it bad when baby is lying high up and is nothing to do with what I eat.

Xx

Due 28th with a boy
I found cutting out certain triggers help the heartburn - for me it was citrus.

thanks ladies short of sleeping up right theres very little to relieve it, dreading lying down to sleep, just woke up on the sofa after falling asleep on it earlier :(

i feel horrible so far!
cant wait for baby to get here
hoping she shows in january instead hehe

Just board hopping having a nosey and i can't believe this was me this time last year! It goes by so fast my little man was due feb 27th born 5 days late on 4th march hes almost 9 months feels like ive blinked and missed it all x enjoy every second girls x

Baby #1 due February 24th or, really, whenever she is fully cooked :)

Team PINK!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->