any one else eating LOADS?

nikkibr

Reaction score
hiya, right im not even having cravings or am hungry but the past few weeks i have non stop been eating!! i just cant stop!! i think its becase i keep saying to myself, oh im allowed to im pregnant! but jesus! i feel so guilty and awful, i hav stopped excersing too! i jsut want to get xmas out the way and then in the new year start going back to the gym and just walking on the treadmill and eating healthy again!! am i the only one?? things like work parties and buffets and chocloate seem everywhere and i just have NO will power now! we had a work buffet and y.day and even my collegaue made a joke about how theres going to be a hole in the carpet from my chair to the kitchen by the end of the day!! :-S xx

You bet! I am eating so much it's crazy! I can always tell when the babies are going through a growth spurt because I get soooo hungry!

mee!!!!!! i cant stop just anything and everything im hungry day and night lol im making the most of it but dont wanna go over board x

Me and nothing to do with the baby - I have put 10lbs on in a month because I cannot stop eating rubbish.... so upset about it too I have to get a grip or I am going to balloon exactly like I promised myself I wouldnt... :growlmad:

i think i was hungrier in first tri but am doing a little better now. i have always struggled with my weight so that chance to eat anything i wanted when i became pregnant was too good to miss, but even that has got boring now! dont get me wrong, i am not being super good or anything, but im not eating as much as i was in first tri. altho i think i am going to have to keep some biscuits beside my bed coz i keep waking up in the middle of the night and i am so hungry that i cant get back to sleep!!

i think i was hungrier in first tri but am doing a little better now. i have always struggled with my weight so that chance to eat anything i wanted when i became pregnant was too good to miss, but even that has got boring now! dont get me wrong, i am not being super good or anything, but im not eating as much as i was in first tri. altho i think i am going to have to keep some biscuits beside my bed coz i keep waking up in the middle of the night and i am so hungry that i cant get back to sleep!!

I am starvin all the time, we are due exactly the same date :) is this your first baby? xx

hi hayley! it is my first - is this yours? really nice to see someone due the same time! xx

hi hayley! it is my first - is this yours? really nice to see someone due the same time! xx

Yes this is my first baby, I can't wait :)

PM if you fancy, would be nice to see how each others comparing during the next 5.5 months! Xx

im non stop eating since i found out i was pregnant cant stop was a size 10 now a 14 i feel like i have to eat ALL the time want it to stop or ill be a big bubble soon lol xx

hiya, right im not even having cravings or am hungry but the past few weeks i have non stop been eating!! i just cant stop!! i think its becase i keep saying to myself, oh im allowed to im pregnant! but jesus! i feel so guilty and awful, i hav stopped excersing too! i jsut want to get xmas out the way and then in the new year start going back to the gym and just walking on the treadmill and eating healthy again!! am i the only one?? things like work parties and buffets and chocloate seem everywhere and i just have NO will power now! we had a work buffet and y.day and even my collegaue made a joke about how theres going to be a hole in the carpet from my chair to the kitchen by the end of the day!! :-S xx

no no don't worry, it's because of growth spurt right now, it will be back to normal in a week or two. Keep eating all you want, it's for the :baby:

Gah! Am I the only one being the complete opposite? I rarely ever feel the urge to eat lately. :shrug:

Gah! Am I the only one being the complete opposite? I rarely ever feel the urge to eat lately. :shrug:

me too! we are done with our growth spurt at the moment, waiting for the next one :)

but the thing is im not eating becuase im hungry i just LOVE food and now see being pregnant as an excuse to stuff my face!!!! iv always loved food but have had more will power before now its just completly gone!!! but literally so much i can barley walk becuase im so full!!! xx

but the thing is im not eating becuase im hungry i just LOVE food and now see being pregnant as an excuse to stuff my face!!!! iv always loved food but have had more will power before now its just completly gone!!! but literally so much i can barley walk becuase im so full!!! xx

lol you're so lucky. I hated food pre-pregnancy. I never had breakfast and most often than not skipped lunch, just had snacks here and there. Now I seem to have developed some extra taste buds because everything tastes so darn good especially ice cream, cheesecakes and pickles :) oh and mcdonalds :) I feel like I am in all crap you can eat buffet and I already gained 24 pounds!! Just a completely different appreciation for food. The only thing is that I can't breath anymore so have to cut my dinner in half and eat the other half later. Unfair if you ask me the first time in my life I actually love food, I can't eat much of it anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->