any one else finding out the gender this week?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by poppymist, Apr 20, 2009.

1. poppymist

poppymist mum of 3 expecting #4

ladies i know you probably are going to say how sad lol ( and it don't honestly matter as long as bubba is safe happy and healthy ) but i have been spinning on internet sites trying to guess what i am having and well every thing is going both ways at the moment so annoying lol....i am a very impatient person lol i am just so excited i have a 4d scan booked on friday morning and i am just so excited hehe i haven't been able to buy any thing until we know what we're having and i am gona go crazy shopping after i know hehe, as we didn't expect to have a 3rd bubba we got rid of all our baby stuff so this time round boy or girl we have to get all new love it hehe i love shopping any way i am ranting now lol...any one else finding out the sex this week wanna get excited with come join hehe i know i am so sad lol.

i have had the best of pregnancies and its only gona get worse as i have symphysis pubis dysfunction and its very pain ful i am now having physio for it and i am getting a support belt but i am still gona shop til i drop once i know wahoo!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

2. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

Me me me I found out I'm having a little boy today :yipee: Good luck I heard the 3D scans are worth all the money. x

3. poppymist

i know i am so excited.... about seeing the baby again and seeing what we are having my hubby hasn't let me buy any thing ( apart from the pram which was half price and a neutrel colour ) i am gona shop til i drop! X

4. rubylei

rubylei Mum of 2 expecting no.3

I've got mine tomorrow so excited!!! really cant wait!

5. poppymist

really you lucky girls even though i have only got to wait until friday morning you so lucky to have them so soon argh so impatient and excited hehe......

6. Pippin

Pippin Sam and Adélie-Rose's Mum

It'll fly by honey it did for me. :hugs: Only 4 sleeps left :yipee:

7. msangie11

msangie11 Well-Known Member

Congrats Pippin, how exciting:happydance:

I will be find out this Saturday at Babybond (only five more sleeps to go!!)

8. LMH

LMH Mum to Alex+angel Daniel

We find out on Thursday morning. I reckon it is 2 boys, but OH reckons it is 2 girls. TBH I don't care as long as they are both ok.

9. lhamil88

lhamil88 jack's mummy

well i have muy seccond scan on fri too to find out if it's a pirate or princess lol....although a lil worried as i will only be 18 weeks on the day i have the scan...prob won't make a difference though x

10. K477uk

K477uk Mum of One!

I've got mine on Fri.. but don't think we'll find out the sex!! Or at least I am hoping we don't.. knowing my luck it'll be flashing it's bits!

11. highlandlassi

highlandlassi pregnant with twins

not quite this week but next thursday hopefully at my 20 week scan. although i will only be 19 weeks i am keeping fingers crossed that babies wont have legs crossed lol'

12. Angela855

Angela855 Mummy to Aaron James

Wow there are quite a few of us finding out this week! I've got my 20wk scan tomorrow and really hope the baby is in a good position (although as everyone says - main thing is that the bubba is healthy!).

Let me know how you get on ladies and I'll report back tomorrow :thumbup:

Angela xxx