any one else finding out the gender this week?

poppymist

mum of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
ladies i know you probably are going to say how sad lol ( and it don't honestly matter as long as bubba is safe happy and healthy ) but i have been spinning on internet sites trying to guess what i am having and well every thing is going both ways at the moment so annoying lol....i am a very impatient person lol i am just so excited i have a 4d scan booked on friday morning and i am just so excited hehe i haven't been able to buy any thing until we know what we're having and i am gona go crazy shopping after i know hehe, as we didn't expect to have a 3rd bubba we got rid of all our baby stuff so this time round boy or girl we have to get all new love it hehe i love shopping any way i am ranting now lol...any one else finding out the sex this week wanna get excited with come join hehe i know i am so sad lol.

i have had the best of pregnancies and its only gona get worse as i have symphysis pubis dysfunction and its very pain ful i am now having physio for it and i am getting a support belt but i am still gona shop til i drop once i know wahoo!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Me me me I found out I'm having a little boy today :yipee: Good luck I heard the 3D scans are worth all the money. x

i know i am so excited.... about seeing the baby again and seeing what we are having my hubby hasn't let me buy any thing ( apart from the pram which was half price and a neutrel colour ) i am gona shop til i drop! X

I've got mine tomorrow so excited!!! really cant wait!

really you lucky girls even though i have only got to wait until friday morning you so lucky to have them so soon argh so impatient and excited hehe......

It'll fly by honey it did for me. :hugs: Only 4 sleeps left :yipee:

Me me me I found out I'm having a little boy today :yipee: Good luck I heard the 3D scans are worth all the money. x

Congrats Pippin, how exciting:happydance:

I will be find out this Saturday at Babybond (only five more sleeps to go!!)

We find out on Thursday morning. I reckon it is 2 boys, but OH reckons it is 2 girls. TBH I don't care as long as they are both ok.

well i have muy seccond scan on fri too to find out if it's a pirate or princess lol....although a lil worried as i will only be 18 weeks on the day i have the scan...prob won't make a difference though x

I've got mine on Fri.. but don't think we'll find out the sex!! Or at least I am hoping we don't.. knowing my luck it'll be flashing it's bits!

not quite this week but next thursday hopefully at my 20 week scan. although i will only be 19 weeks i am keeping fingers crossed that babies wont have legs crossed lol'

Wow there are quite a few of us finding out this week! I've got my 20wk scan tomorrow and really hope the baby is in a good position (although as everyone says - main thing is that the bubba is healthy!).

Let me know how you get on ladies and I'll report back tomorrow :thumbup:

Angela xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back