Any one gonna test on the nov 20th?

DannyD

Reaction score
I was in the tww but AF showed up:cry: so this cycle i will be testing on Nov 20th this is gonna be a lucky thread!!!! Anyone want to join me in the wait:coffee: Ill be posting everything on here. when i ovulate and the start and signs of my tww. this is my 3rd month TTC. we all need lots and lots of :dust: My birthday is on Nov. 6th. I'll be 24 and i think that would be a great birthday present. Im supposed to O on the 5th:thumbup: so we will see:af:

Yup, I'll join you, especially since we practically have the same cycles. I'm on day 4 and can't wait till AF leaves so we can start month #3. Third times a charm, right?

I'm CD3 today so a few days behind you 2 but I'll join! I have 29-30 day cycles and I usually o' on cd18, which would be Nov. 13th.

Hi girls
I'm joining up too! My BFP is due 21st nov. Cycle 4 for us.
A BFP in nov means a Xmas announcement to family......

Yup, I'll join you, especially since we practically have the same cycles. I'm on day 4 and can't wait till AF leaves so we can start month #3. Third times a charm, right?

3rd times a charm:thumbup: thanks for joining me:hugs:

Hi girls
I'm joining up too! My BFP is due 21st nov. Cycle 4 for us.
A BFP in nov means a Xmas announcement to family......

i know i would love to tell everyone im pregnant for Christmas! we are all TEAM BFP!

I want to thank all of you ladies for joining me:hugs: it means a lot i need the support! I think we all do. So im sending everyone:dust: and now all we do is wait....:coffee:.....i am going to be checking my CM and be using CB OPK... what is everyone else using. was gonna do my BBT but i always forget to do it first thing in the am:sleep: fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: this month! how long has everyone been tring?

I'll be using Answer OPK, checking CM and BBT charting...I also ordered Preseed and we'll be using that as well this month. Hope it works as great as people say it does!

I'll be using Answer OPK, checking CM and BBT charting...I also ordered Preseed and we'll be using that as well this month. Hope it works as great as people say it does!

i wanna try pre-seed too, but ill be done Oing by the time i get paid to go and buy it..lol....hope my ole girl will be good to his:spermy: this month.

Evening all :)
I can't be bothered charting this month. I've charted the last 3 cycles and know I have a clear Ov phase. I'm gonna use opk sticks tho. Lotsa lovin with PreSeed too. I also paid Ruby for a cheapie prediction too just today ;) so we'll see what that says. Tho I am a bit of a skeptic!
At the moment just gearing up for a bit of a love-festival over Ov :)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend
Xx

i wanna try pre-seed too, but ill be done Oing by the time i get paid to go and buy it..lol....hope my ole girl will be good to his:spermy: this month.

lol fingers xxed for you

thanks mod19:) i really hope that this is our month! i have a good feeling it will be. what else could you want more for your birthday then to know you con. your baby that day? that would be a nice 24th birthday present! fingers are crossed for us both! and lots of :dust:

I would love to join, even though I'm a bit behind everyone else. Just on cd 2, so hoping to test around the 25 th! Wouldn't a Christmas announcement be the best? New to the board, but got married in June, got preggo in Aug, had a mc in Sep ): anywho, trying again this month and hoping for better results! Good luck to everyone and I sincerely hope we all get knocked up by thanksgiving lol

Evening all :)
I can't be bothered charting this month. I've charted the last 3 cycles and know I have a clear Ov phase. I'm gonna use opk sticks tho. Lotsa lovin with PreSeed too. I also paid Ruby for a cheapie prediction too just today ;) so we'll see what that says. Tho I am a bit of a skeptic!
At the moment just gearing up for a bit of a love-festival over Ov :)
Hope everyone had a lovely weekend
Xx

Make sure you update us with what she says! My 5 bucks is still giving me entertainment, even if it isn't true

I would love to join, even though I'm a bit behind everyone else. Just on cd 2, so hoping to test around the 25 th! Wouldn't a Christmas announcement be the best? New to the board, but got married in June, got preggo in Aug, had a mc in Sep ): anywho, trying again this month and hoping for better results! Good luck to everyone and I sincerely hope we all get knocked up by thanksgiving lol

Good luck and baby dust!:dust:

I wont be testing till the 25th either so come on over :)

I'm testing on the 20th as well :) but I'm on day 17 (well 18 tecnically as it is 1am here lol) so I've waited slightly longer than anyone so far but oh well, Nov 20th BFP it is :)

I wont be testing till the 25th either so come on over :)

Well, that's the date I'm "supposed" to test lol. We will just see if I can wait that long (;

So, this is my 3rd cycle, FF says I'll be the most F this week starting yesterday. well yesterday my period stopped.... my cervix is high and soft and is creamy...:blush:(TMI)it's like i skipped through all the dry stages and low CP.....werid....ladies i really hope and pray this is my (our) month! lots of :dust: for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->