Any one know what this is???

I'm sorry, I have had one of those dumb days today and soooo did not even see the rest of your last post.

I dont know if for sure she had a cold. I told the her doctor she was coughing and sneezing a little... it wasnt like all day or anything just over a week or two she would have a cough and sneeze here and there her doc. said it was "normal" which is that doctors reason for everything. but whatever.

yeah its a small office there is only one doc. but I would like to move her to a different place. So far I'm not to worried because I know that more then likely it is just normal but if it starts doing anything else or starts to bothering her I will be taking her back.

As far as midwifes go.... sadly we do not have those here.

I will look it up and see what I can find

nope I didnt see anything on google image... I'm glad too that stuff did not look like fun.

Sorry didn't realise you were from the US... till now.... *blush*

Anyway, colds aren't always displayed in sneezes and coughs. When Thomas has a cold he does neither of these... he just seems abit grumpy....

LOL yep, I'm over here in the good 'ol US... if thats what you want to call it. HAHAHA

anyways yeah this is my first baby so I only know to go by how I am and some of the things I read on here.... thank god for this forum other wise I would be lost.

thx :hi:

here are the pics:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/24000-pics-rush.html

does this possibly look like a viral rush to you as well?

here are the pics:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/24000-pics-rush.html

does this possibly look like a viral rush to you as well?

is a viral rush itchy?

I am still so upset and worried 'bout the rush Juleika had as we still don't know what it was and were it came from!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->