Any one promised not to test

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
So currently been trying 8 months and officially two days late and promised oh that wont test but now cant help symptom spot any one else not sain lick me and going crazy xx

Yes, I decided I am only testing if I am late now so I would test if i were you !

Im so tempted to test as still no sign 4 days late and promised wednesday we will wait till but i really dont think its gonna show xx

i once waited till i was 5 weeks late missed 2 periods then tested lol with my second coundnt do it now though

Ive allways tested early with all three off mine so waiying this time is stressfull as im never late so when i do the test my oh wants a clear deffinate bfp which should be by a week late surely as tested and got posotive ovulation on 25th xx

I only managed to make it to 1 day after af was due. You must have good will power!

I waited until I was 1 day late with my first. Hoping to do the same this time around.

I told oh i wanna test and he said no he dosent want to get me excited im not happy :( xx

Me too! AF is due tomorrow but ive said to myself is she doesnt show by thursday ill test but not untill then! but its soi hard not to symptom spot! specially as ive had a stuffy nose for last two weeks since ovulation! and I have been crampin since then aswell which is unusual for me.. cervix is still high and soft (sorry tmi haha) but im still gunna hold out.. i dont want to see no more BFN! fingers crossed for you!!

I mamaged to wait until I was 8 days late the last time I was pregnant, but now I'm gonna start testing as soon as there is any chance of it showing ;) No patience at all this time! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->