• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one testing around 19/04/10

So I tested this morning and was shocked to see a :bfp: :wohoo: It has taken us 6 months since our last pregnancy which ended with a MMC at 10 weeks. We are hoping for a sticky bean this time. :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

Congrats :) what DPO did you take a test? x

I was 11 dpo. I put up some pics in the Pregnancy test gallery.

still no sign of :witch: scared to take a test incase its a bfn :(

took a test today and its :bfn: just want af to come now :( x

Hi, this is my first time posting. I have been reading all of the threads here! I hope things turn out well for you Sarah. I am hoping for a BFP this weekend. Had so many symptoms! O:)

Hi, this is my first time posting. I have been reading all of the threads here! I hope things turn out well for you Sarah. I am hoping for a BFP this weekend. Had so many symptoms! O:)

Hiya and me i really hope i ovulated late and its too soon for a test my last cycle i was 13 days late then i came on im 2 days late this cycle.

I hope you get your :bfp: :)

xx

hi all

well :witch: got me today but it was about time as I had had BFN since Friday but I had a 15 day leutal phase which was 2 days longer than normal.

Anyway start afresh this month. Good ,luck to all those waiting to test and see the others that had :witch: in the next thread.

Got to take a urine sample tommorow to doctors so they can do a test get results back monday
Do you reckon its too early for them to test i were due on monday 19th and its now thursday 22nd??
xx

Just did a test and got a bfn. :nope: I am due on today though and no signs yet but my periods have been a bit all over the place recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->