Any one testing around 19/04/10

I may be going to the dollar store tonight and pickup three tests.. 1 for tonight :haha: then one for the morning and sunday morning.

eeek goodluck! :dust:

earlier i felt wetness down there was like oh crap is it her!?!?!

Guess im officially on panty patrol now! :haha:

Wetness is a good sign! Although you won't enjoy it if you're preg, I spent the first god knows how many months running to the toilet worried I was mc :dohh:

sore breasts,aching back and dull tummy aches this evening! think iv missed my time this month to concieve! not happy bunny!
9dpo today......

3 days to go till i can test i keep having crampy feelings so i reckon af is on its way :( xx

Cramping can be a pg symptom too hun :)

I just wish my temp would shooot up i think there would be more of a chance....idk. we shall see.

well i think af is starting to show now grrr im sure my cycle is only 24 days too cause i came on early last month and if i have today then thats 4 days early this time

Not sure if this is a pregnancy symptom but I'm super swollen "down there". Is that normal??

Ooh sounds odd sky. I don't remember getting that until later on when he weighed a bit and pushed on everything.

the only symptoms ive had today are shooting pains in boobs and bloating

Decided to do a test this morning and got a BFN, got home from work this evening to see if it had changed it's mind but still a BFN. Getting AF like cramps so I don't think its going to be my month, but still getting the CM which is really unusual for this time of the month going to retest sunday if AF hasn't struck!!!!!

So sorry AF got you this month giggles, fingers crossed for next month xxx

AF got me too...

fingers crossed for those still to test x

BFN here. Convinced I ovulated in the last 2 weeks though so now waiting to see if AF shows at some point. May keep BD'ing just in case now we've decided to NTNP as had twinged last night which might have be ov? Who knows?! No harm in trying ;) Hope there are some BFPs off some of you lot :)

:witch: got me too. It sucks!!!

see you all next time round in the 2WW

Sorry to all who had the witch arrive.. don't give up xxxxx FXed for your BFP's soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->