Any one testing around 19/04/10

If im back to a 28 day cycle which i normally am i would be due for af tommorrow counting from first day of last period.

Im not sure whether to hold on testing till 22nd

The witch got me today!

Feeling rather sorry for myself too. I knew it would be hard but wow.

going to try and do something to cheer myself up today.

Sorry to all the others who were caught by the witch and fingers crossed for BFP to the rest of you.
xx

hmm confused :/ im due af tommorrow and today i had like white and a bit of clear stringey like discharge has this happened to anyone else xx

hi girls well my breast are still feeling like they did wen i fed my little twins (also have big twins lol) been testing for last couple of days and bfn..but today i tested and got the faintest of faintest lines ever! show DH and he even said he cud see summit very slightly..so gonna do a further test tomoz morning and see if we get to see the line more so. xxx gud luck everyone who the witch hasnt got yet! xxx

Congrats twinmummy!!

The CM is confusing me a lot sarah, all you can do is test :) Good luck!

And sorry to hear the witch has caught more of you :(

The witch caught also caught me today.

Hope to catch up with those with BFN on the two week wait forum next month.

Good luck to everyone still to test fingers crossed for BFP'S for you and congratulation's to those with BFP so far xxx

12DPO felt sick earlier, bloated, gassy, shooting pain in boob once xx

If i dont have af tommorow im going to buy a frer or digi on tues or thurs xx

not feeling hopeful.... :( got a feeling af is going to turn up tommorrow morning it normally comes before 11am il update people in the morning.... x

I randomly woke up at 2 in the morning to go pee and I'm pretty sure the witch got me. Not huge amount and no cramps which is very weird just bright pink when I wipe. But I'm out this month as well as the rest of my life. Hysterectomy time now at almost 19 years old :'(

No sign of :witch: yet but its only 08:51am its normaly there when i wake up but not yet xx

So I tested this morning and was shocked to see a :bfp: :wohoo: It has taken us 6 months since our last pregnancy which ended with a MMC at 10 weeks. We are hoping for a sticky bean this time. :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

So I tested this morning and was shocked to see a :bfp: :wohoo: It has taken us 6 months since our last pregnancy which ended with a MMC at 10 weeks. We are hoping for a sticky bean this time. :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

Congrats hun !!! All the best!!:baby:

congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

no sign of :witch: still i think im going to buy a test tommorrow xx

Congratulations!!!
So sorry for your previous losses, I'm praying for a sticky bean for you xx

I thought the witch caught me. I'm cramping like my period but only spotting and blood tinged cm (sorry tmi). I'm still nauseous and my boobs hurt. What's going on?

no cramps......no :witch: ..... not getting my hopes up though as i were 13 days late last cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->