Any one testing end of November

Girly123

Reaction score
Hey girls. Well this is my first time EVER in the 2ww. Been trying to ovulate and get a cycle for over 2 years and finally an increased dose of clomid seems to have worked. So 14dpo for me will be 26th November.

Anyone else counting down the 2ww? X

I will be testing the 24th or 25th. I have been TTC for almost 2 years now. :)

Anagee did you do anything different this cycle? Good luck. You are a day ahead of me. Hopefully this is our month x

14 dpo for me will be the 23rd. Currently 8dpo. TWWs are no fun. TTC with PCOS is definitely a lot of work!

Girly123 , I was acually more relaxed this cycle than my other cycles. It helped by body relax and I got in tune with some of the changes i have been experiencing like my CM for example. Other than that just taking my metformin for my PCOS.

have you tried anything new?

KylasBaby, TWW sucks really bad.

Kylasbaby I also have PCOS so know what that is like. Are you going to wait until 14dpo? X

I am on clomid 100mg (50mg didn't work) and 1500mg metformin and pre natal vitamins this month. First time I have ovulated so it is working in that sense x

Probably not haha. I'm horrible with waiting. Honestly surprised I've waited this long already even though it's only 8dpo. I have a POAS addiction. We might test tonight, but I'm torn. I want to and I don't. So I'm not sure.

I will be going in for blood work in December to make sure my hormone levels are back to normal but I am hoping that I get pregnant before that. If me and DH fail to get pregnant we will try IVF. TCC is really stressful...

Kyla I would strongly urge you to wait until the morning rather than do it this evening. Just your chances will be that much higher. Don't want a negative to get u down if it can be avoided.

Anagee how long have u been trying? I am UK and if clomid doesn't work I have to wait until I am 30 to try IVF. Sucks!! X

Iv'e been trying for almost 2 years. A doc we consulted told us our best chance was to go and try IVF since hubby has low morphology % and borderline motility, combined with my PCOS were going to make our chances slim. that must def suck! Waiting till 30. Blah.

Have you had any different symptoms? I mean different from other cycles?

Probably not haha. I'm horrible with waiting. Honestly surprised I've waited this long already even though it's only 8dpo. I have a POAS addiction. We might test tonight, but I'm torn. I want to and I don't. So I'm not sure.

I think you should wait at least another day or two. Only cuz seeing a BFN sucks. But I do understand that poas obsession. lol I'm surprised I am actually not testing yet.

I was ridiculously bloated yesterday and was having sick come up to my mouth (3 times even when not eaten) but not actually feeling sick. Today I have had a headache. Got sore nipples since ovulation but that is normal for me. I just had the sick thing happen again this evening randomly.

I had a really sharp pain in my uterus area this morning when lieing in bed. Just for a few seconds but it really hurt, enough that I put my hand on the area and stopped talking at the time.

I am hoping potential implantation lol but could be wishful thinking x

Kyla I would strongly urge you to wait until the morning rather than do it this evening. Just your chances will be that much higher. Don't want a negative to get u down if it can be avoided.

Anagee how long have u been trying? I am UK and if clomid doesn't work I have to wait until I am 30 to try IVF. Sucks!! X

Actually I test better at night. With my loss my tests were always crap with FMU and SMU and great at night.

That is really unfortunate you have to wait until 30. I used femara the cycle I conceived my loss and then again a cycle in May but it didn't work. Now I'm on vitex and it brought AF for my last cycle and made me ovulate a normal time (CD17) this cycle. Before that I had an 80day cycle.

I was ridiculously bloated yesterday and was having sick come up to my mouth (3 times even when not eaten) but not actually feeling sick. Today I have had a headache. Got sore nipples since ovulation but that is normal for me. I just had the sick thing happen again this evening randomly.

I had a really sharp pain in my uterus area this morning when lieing in bed. Just for a few seconds but it really hurt, enough that I put my hand on the area and stopped talking at the time.

FX for implantation! I had a day or so of really bad lower abdomen/groin/le pain I'm hoping was implantation. It was for like two days and really bad one of them. FX!

Fair enough. I have heard some girls don't show with FMU and do at another time so yer fair enough. U know what works. Up to you hun. If you have loads of cheapies then in a way why not but think how you will feel if it is negative. I want to test but the idea of a negative hurts too much. That is why I am going to hold out, atleast until 12dpo x

I will be testing November 28! This is my first cycle TTC #2. It took 2 years (and IVF/FET) for first one. But hoping I get a miracle this time! :)

FX for everyone!!

uuuh rooting for you hun! Hope it's implantation :)

Hi diliapickle I hope it happens this cycle for you and truly is a miracle baby. Waiting another 2 years would be hard. Baby dust.

Thanks anagee fingers crossed for us all xx

Well today I had some really painful cramps about lunch time. It was strange though as went to the loo (just for a wee) and then the pains stopped. Never had them connected before. May be coincidental though.

How are you girls doing? Countdowns well on there way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->