Any one testing end of November

I'm waiting until Sunday to test. Well, I'm going to try. I've still been having a lot of dull cramping and have been freezing cold the past few days despite that my temp has been up. Here's hoping!

Hi girls!

Well having some weird cramps, and had some cm (sandy colored?) a little while ago. My cramps feel like Some pinches and like someone is poking me with a pin a (they go from my right to my left side). I'm terrified that my PCOS is messing with me again... -_-

I have already been testing because I wasn't sure when I ovulate but I am just going to wait out now until november 28th before I test again (will be almost 1 month off the pill then)!

I have been feeling really cold despite high temps apart from this morning when i was stupidly hot x

Be been really cold the last few days as well! Until randomly this morning I'm burning up. My temps have been going up too so now sure what that's about. Bad headache this morning as well. Really tempted to go out and buy a test...

can i join you ladies? i am expecting my AF on the 26th or 27th. not sure which dpo i am. i could be around 6 or 7 dpo today.i am so crampy today i have a creamy yellowish cm..got abit of backache too. i am ttc number two and this is my fourth month. this cycle i used soy isoflavoves..i do ovulate mysef and af pretty regular though it cant hurt to try something new.i really had strong ovulation this time. we will see what happens. though i am really itching to test on saturday when i will be 9/10 dpo...fx for evryone

Sounds like a lot of crampy feelings going on! Hoping it is a good sign for you all! :dust:

dillapickle..he he he definately there is alot of cramping going on with everybody. maybe this is a lucky charm thread...i am sure we will have a few BFPs from this thread.

I like the sound of this being a lucky charm thread! :)

Hey girls. I am with you on the whole wanting to test sat and 10dpo but then I think I will be so down if it is negative I don't think I dare.

I was looking at my breasts in the mirror this evening (not normal just they are hurting, well my nipples are a lot lol) and I noticed a big blue vein on each that I don't normally see. I have heard that can be a sign but I think it is too early for that sort of sign. I am pretty sure I couldn't see it ever before. Hmmmm. Nipples are really sore though x

I like the lucky charm threat! hopefully it is :)

The weird discharge as stopped, Last time was this morning but I'm getting nothing as of yet. If this was IB how many days would I have to wait to see if it shows up?
*Trying to stay positive lol*

Hey girls. I am with you on the whole wanting to test sat and 10dpo but then I think I will be so down if it is negative I don't think I dare.

I was looking at my breasts in the mirror this evening (not normal just they are hurting, well my nipples are a lot lol) and I noticed a big blue vein on each that I don't normally see. I have heard that can be a sign but I think it is too early for that sort of sign. I am pretty sure I couldn't see it ever before. Hmmmm. Nipples are really sore though x

My hubby commented on how big my boobs looked yesterday lol People do say it may be a little soon for our boobs to change BUT the fact is we are able to see the smallest changes in our bodies so you never know. It could be.

Out of interest then how many of you are testing on Saturday or Sunday? X

Girly123, I might test Friday-Monday lol

I'm testing Sunday! My boobs look bigger as well. They were pretty good sized before but now whoa haha

I want to create a list. Can you all copy and paste the below and fill in your name and dpo.

Testing:-

Saturday

Sunday
Girly123 - 11dpo (if I can't wait)
Kylasbaby - ??

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday
Girly123 - 14dpo (If I can wait)

Saturday
Anagee (11DPO)

Sunday
Kylasbaby - ??

Monday
Anagee (13DPO)

Tuesday

Wednesday

I'll be 14dpo on Sunday :)

Saturday
Anagee (11DPO)

Sunday
Kylasbaby - 14dpo

Monday
Anagee (13DPO)

Tuesday

Wednesday

what brands of tests do you ladies use?

I have a bunch of different brands stocked up haha. A few FRERs, clear blue digital, wondofos, sure predict sensitive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->