Any one the only one without kids?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Or feel this way?

Out of my friends im one of the only ones that havent got a kid and when my mam, antys and cuz's get together im left out again because i dont have a kid.
I just feel left out and fed up.

I want to be part of the gang.:cry:

Its even worse when i walked into my friends and she asked me what the white spots on her duaghters face were:dohh: Milk spots derrrrr:dohh:

I'm the opposite, apart from toddler group friends who obviosly have children:dohh:
none of my long term friends from like school and college have kids, i'm the only one and they don't seem to realise that two children get fed up sitting at a restaurant for 2+ hours...neither do they enjoy shopping lol!!

Same here I`m only 1 out of my friends who havent had children few of them are on theyre 2nd!

Makes me wonder if I`m everr goona have kids or I`m just reject cant make children!

I'm the opposite, apart from toddler group friends who obviosly have children:dohh:
none of my long term friends from like school and college have kids, i'm the only one and they don't seem to realise that two children get fed up sitting at a restaurant for 2+ hours...neither do they enjoy shopping lol!!

Im happy enough to go to their house or some to mine and om my days off im normaly baby sitting so iv got one or 2 kids with me anyway.

yep, definitely feel like that. Me and hubby are coming up to 27 now and it seems that all of my school friends and people around me have had 1, 2 or even more - it does get depressing sometimes! Although one of the girls I work closely with is a year older and we're both really broody at the moment, both ttc this year so it does help having her, but generally it does seem everyone else is having kids!! x

Guess i am lucky and not in that situation a lot of my friends dont have children, mainly second cousins that are older and people from work
x

I totally know what you mean..pretty much all of my friends have kids and like to do "stuff with kids" things. I don't get included in all of the play date type things, and really why would I? I have a puppy but he's never been invited for a play date..haha

Only a few of my friends dont have kids.. the rest have, theyre the same age as me aswel 22, its ded hard sometimes when everyone seems to have what u really want, hope it happens sooner that ur ttc date for u xx

I totally know what you mean..pretty much all of my friends have kids and like to do "stuff with kids" things. I don't get included in all of the play date type things, and really why would I? I have a puppy but he's never been invited for a play date..haha

I baby sit A LOT so iv mostly got a baby or toddaler or both in tow but i end up doing things on my own with them because they are "not mine" im not inclded.

im the ony one out of my friends who doesnt have kids.and they all have more then one :(

My sister(4 years my senior) announced to today (my birthday) that she's 10 weeks pregnant :D:happydance:

My sister(4 years my senior) announced to today (my birthday) that she's 10 weeks pregnant :D:happydance:

Awr congratulations to her!! How are you feeling about it chick?

And yes lozzy, I feel the same... its depressing isnt it. Although the other day when I took my beautiful Godson out for the day, a stranger thought he was mine and I didnt catch on until he started asking me how I'd chose his name... I quickly told him he wasnt mine, but it was still nice to have been 'accepted' for a bit.

xxx

It's some and some for me, although it does SEEM like they all do when I want one myself. DH and I are both the youngest in our families and our older siblings have kids. Pretty much all of our married friends now have 2 children and so I do feel a bit 'left out' in that way as we all got married around a similar time and I feel like we're 'behind' by three years on the kids thing. But really I know I wasn't ready for kids three years ago so it's just a bit of a 'dog in a manger' thing lol.

Most of our friends we see on a more regular basis are single and don't have kids. There's one couple who got married around six months ago and I think they might TTC later this year. Would be very cool if they conceived around the same time as us as they live pretty nearby. I think part of me is scared that I will have trouble conceiving though and that once we're trying, it will be a lot harder to be around other people's kids if we're struggling. I just have it in my head I'll struggle to get pregnant.

K x

Im not the only one without kids but sometimes it feels like it! :hissy:

I have 2 different circles of friends and one circle dont have any kids at all but in the other circle they all are either preggo or have babies! Si I feel abit left out when Im with them!

x

And yes lozzy, I feel the same... its depressing isnt it. Although the other day when I took my beautiful Godson out for the day, a stranger thought he was mine and I didnt catch on until he started asking me how I'd chose his name... I quickly told him he wasnt mine, but it was still nice to have been 'accepted' for a bit.

xxx

I thinks it is great :D. She is the oldest of us sibs. I hope they get a couple of others too, they have such a big house with still empty rooms .
and when I get ttc first I am not the first(I am the youngest of 3) and there is already one for experience xD

xxx

I thinks it is great :D. She is the oldest of us sibs. I hope they get a couple of others too, they have such a big house with still empty rooms .
and when I get ttc first I am not the first(I am the youngest of 3) and there is already one for experience xD

Thats a fab way of looking at it! I'm glad that you are pleased for her, it sounds like she needs to get those rooms used up! hehe

xxxx

I am the opposite. I had my daughter a year and two days after high school graduation when all of my friends were going into their second year of college. I have a few aquaintences that have had children, but none of my good friends. I'll have my second kid before most of my friends have their first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->