any one WTC after a M/C?

aaiimmee

M/C NOV 08
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone is WTC after a M/C and how long you have decided to wait? and how ur feeling about going through a pregnacy again? im really confused n worried bout it all... would love to have a chat with some people about it?
aaiimmee xxx

Hi aaiimmee, I had a missed mc (routine 12wk scan but baby had stopped developing at 7wks) and had ERPC 2wks ago. I have been told to wait for first af before trying again. At the moment I am still testing positive on HPT and not sure how long it will be before i get a negative. I don't think there is any chance of ov or af until I test negative so that's the first goal.

The main thing i am worried about at the moment is getting my body back to normal, I worry about not being able to get pg again even though it was our first try on our first pregnancy the last time. I don't think i have really thought as far ahead as actually being pregnant again but i stay positive that this mc was a one of and next time i will be luckier. However, I know I will probably be a complete worrier if I fall pregnant again.

How long is it since your miscarriage? are you planning to try again? How are you feeling at the moment?
Cxxx

Me me me!!!

At first I was only waiting on OH, now I need to wait a few months for something else. For me, not being pregnant makes it worse. I think I would worry a lot more during a pregnancy though, and I would try to get less caught up in material things and just try to be happy and concentrate on having the baby.

only been a week since it was comfired but had some sort of idea bout 3 days because that... i really wanted you try asap but OH wuld like to wait 12 months so we are going to wait.... i thought i was doing fine but some days im a mess.... i was 7 weeks n i had a scan n bub only measure 5 and a half... i try n think positive thinking that it happened for a reason something must have been wrong n that next time everything will hopefully be fine... its hard to think positive tho.. r u going to try soon?

To be honest I think if i got a negative hpt then i wouldn't do anything to stop getting pregnant on the first cycle. However, I don't want to be wondering if i am pregnant again or if the positive is still from the last pregnancy.

Next time i'm sure it will all go fine for all of us.

me too.... i just hope next time i dont fin out im pregnant as early as i did last time... because i know it will drag until my first scan n to reach 13 weeks...

i know what you mean about time dragging til the 1st scan.

Seems like at the moment my whole like is just waiting.... waiting for the spotting to stop, waiting for the hpt to be negative, waiting for positive opk, waiting for af, waiting on getting a positive hpt and so it goes on.

I don't think this is good for me but trying to get something else to take my mind of it is difficult to say the least.

I have thought about the time til the first scan and think i would maybe pay privately for one at 9 or 10wks.

i think i will do that too... just so myself i know everything is ok... i know it will make me feel better....

hey girls,
I just wanted to say im sorry for your losses and i hope you all get your bfp very soon
:hugs:

How much does it cost to privately go for a scan?

Hmm, well i'm not sure on costs but i think around £80.

Less than i will have spent on hpts by the time i get to it :blush:

hi i feel the same i misscarried 2 weeks ago and waiting to try, just hope when i get preg again it doesnt happen again.

Hey girls. I'm waiting after MC in August. I've had two AF's and I'm scared to go through it all again right now. If I get pregnant, I would be happy, but worried. I know if I try TOO early and the baby doesn't make it again, than I would blame myself for not waiting three months like the doctor said. I'm good at blaming myself for things. I will probably pay for a private ultrasound too around 8 weeks. And I'm just like you girls, I almost hope I don't realize I'm pregnant until I'm further along because than I wouldn't sit around waiting and wondering. I'm taking prenatals every day just in case! Good luck girls.:hugs:

Following my missed M/C 2wks ago i've been testing on the cheapo HPTs which have been all been coming up positive :hissy: The past few days have been very faint so i tested on a digi test and there it was in writing :bfn:

I'm relieved to finally get the :bfn: and that hopefully this is the start of my body getting back to normal.

Next quest is to get a +ve OPK (yes i have become a POAS addict :blush:). I have re-started my ticker to CD1 so hopefully will ov within the next 2wks then af within the next 4wks after which we can start TTC again.

I hope i am not sounding really insensitive to my recent MC but feel better for focusing on the future as opposed to thinking about where I should've been in my pregnancy - 14wks tomorrow :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->