Any opinions... a week of faint lines **Recent test update**

Thanks Tdog, she’s just been in touch and told me when she went to the bathroom she’s lost what looks like mucus plug? She is very anxious because she doesn’t understand what’s going on with her body and not knowing is driving her mad. She is scared it could be Ectopic since the tests aren’t really getting that dark. The appointment she has booked is a scan, so I guess we will find out in a few days time.

Will definitely no in a few days fingers crossed for her, I no a fee day before I got af I lost what looked like a mucus plug hopefully she gets her answers soon nothing worse than being in limbo xx

Tong, i told her about your losing what looked like a plug before af... is that normal to you?

Tong, i told her about your losing what looked like a plug before af... is that normal to you?

No it's not normal for me hun at all it was strange I have brown discharge also a couple days before af aswell, I've never come across that looking cm before every woman different tho and this af wasn't as heavy either was strange fingers crossed for her appointment xx

I also read somewhere that some women who have that sort of cm get a :bfp: after so hopefully she does xx

Any update on your friend hun? Been thinking about her xx

Hiya tdog. Sorry she only just let me know last night. I didn’t want to pester her. She told me the day she went in for her scan, she had tested and got nothing on a frer but decided she go in for the scheduled scan... it showed nothing in her womb. She took her pregnancy tests with her. The doctor said it was probably a chemical. Which would make sense since she is no longer getting any lines on the tests. It’s just so strange she got lines for so long...
Thanks for thinking on her xxx

Hiya tdog. Sorry she only just let me know last night. I didn’t want to pester her. She told me the day she went in for her scan, she had tested and got nothing on a frer but decided she go in for the scheduled scan... it showed nothing in her womb. She took her pregnancy tests with her. The doctor said it was probably a chemical. Which would make sense since she is no longer getting any lines on the tests. It’s just so strange she got lines for so long...
Thanks for thinking on her xxx

Awww at least she nos now bless her yes was going on for a while xx

I also wonder if she had some retained tissue which was giving her faint positives and preventing af. Happened to me once and once id lost it my tests went negative. Could have been what she lost the other day x

I also wonder if she had some retained tissue which was giving her faint positives and preventing af. Happened to me once and once id lost it my tests went negative. Could have been what she lost the other day x

Oh I never thought of that that is very possible xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->