Any other Essex Mummies?

Sarah369

Reaction score
Anyone here live in Essex?

I'm only working 1 day a week now which is fab but I'm finding I want to try and fill my days up a bit more. Not just for my sanity but also so LO doesn't get bored.

Anyone in Essex recommend some good baby groups? Or anything?
Or just fancy chatting about the LO's x

I'm still learning to drive so don't get out of southend much but I've heard marsh farm which is south woodens farers/Chelmsford is good and barley lands in Billericay

I'm in Billericay :flower:

We go to Toddle Along on Mondays, a dance class and swimming on Wednesdays and Little Monkees on Thursdays, all of which is in Billericay, apart from swimming which is at the Basildon Sporting Village. There's also the library which does rhyme time on Fridays and Jo Jingles which I believe is on Tuesdays, although we don't do that one.

Thank you for all the ideas ladies.

I go to a Friday morning baby and bumps group which we both really enjoy. And I've just found other ones on a Monday and Wednesday so I've got a few things now.

I just don't want Naomi to get bored if we stuck at home. Will be better when the weather is nicer so we can go for walks and to the park.

Do you go to swimming lessons or just by yourself? X

We do lessons - 2.30pm on a Wednesday afternoon. They have a few different options though and I really like the sporting village, it's the best one I've been to for swimming lessons.

Yes I've found if we get out of the house at least once a day Noah is happy! Tuesday I reserve for cleaning though, if I didn't the place would be a tip!

We do lessons - 2.30pm on a Wednesday afternoon. They have a few different options though and I really like the sporting village, it's the best one I've been to for swimming lessons.

Yes I've found if we get out of the house at least once a day Noah is happy! Tuesday I reserve for cleaning though, if I didn't the place would be a tip!

We've gone a few times just on our own and she loves it.

That's what I figured. I work Tuesdays so I could keep Thursday as housework day but I don't like the sound of that haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->