Any other March 2014 babies?

we have a few possible names, but not really looking that hard yet. so far on the list is Sophia, Olivia, veronica, Vanessa, and a few others. of course by the time we pick one it could be something completely different. looooove your girls names :cloud9: very pretty!!!

it does feel weird knowing this early, like it could still change lol

I like all those names, very pretty...Vanessa kinda jumped out at me though (tee hee)

I asked my doctor had she had the Harmony Test gender portion be wrong for any of her patients yet and she said "no," but then I'm thinking the gender portion is so new...I'm almost about to shell out $75-$125 for an elective scan just to ease my mind, but my man said save the $ for baby stuff instead and wait another 3 weeks for the 4D scan and I know he's probably right but I'm getting a bit neurotic over it. How embarrassing it would be to have to tell everyone on Facrbook and my family that I was wrong about the sex and all the cute girly stuff already bought or on its way in the mail...Ugh! I need to have faith in science but I'm a doubting type of gal...I see the cup half empty :( I need to seek professional help for that, I know, lol...

lol I would have to agree on waiting. that's a lot of money for reassurance! I would much rather spend it on baby items lol. we don't have much longer til our next scan. mine is scheduled for oct 25th I think, so further than yours. I tend to believe the blood test over what they see in the scan though. I figure if we tell everyone its a girl and find out later it was wrong, its not like it was our mistake- but the test or the ultrasound tech who got it wrong. so I wouldn't be embarrassed. we could even have everything saying one gender and until the baby is born nothing is definite!

Seem to be a few girls due then. I'm convinced I'm team :pink: too but scan is on 22 October so ill have to wait until then to find out :coffee:

Hi Everyone!! My real due date is 4/1 but since it's twins they are going to be born more like 3/4 per the docs so here I am :)

Did you have one of the tests you were asking about done? I'm in Soldotna, AK and am also curious about those tests. When my doctor mentioned CVS and amnio I asked if there were less invasive options and she said "Not really." But then I found out about the Harmony, MaterniT21 and Panorama and really want to have one of them done. Did you find somewhere in Anchorage that offers them??

Did you have one of the tests you were asking about done? I'm in Soldotna, AK and am also curious about those tests. When my doctor mentioned CVS and amnio I asked if there were less invasive options and she said "Not really." But then I found out about the Harmony, MaterniT21 and Panorama and really want to have one of them done. Did you find somewhere in Anchorage that offers them??

Any doctor can do the maternit21 test all tests get sent to one lab in California call sequenom. But usually the tests are administered or ordered by a Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor.

https://alaska.providence.org/locat...ens/Pages/Maternal-Fetal-Medicine-Clinic.aspx

Any doctor can do the maternit21 test all tests get sent to one lab in California call sequenom. But usually the tests are administered or ordered by a Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor.

https://alaska.providence.org/locat...ens/Pages/Maternal-Fetal-Medicine-Clinic.aspx

Oops sorry here is the name of the doctor

https://providencealaska.netreturns...=name&Facility=Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic

Sorry haven't been on in ages...
My doctors office here at Prov does them, the Anchorage Womens Clinic.
Hope that helps ;)

how is everyone doing???

akmelissa- I hope you figure out how to get the test :hugs:

I'm doing real good ;) almost in my third trimester, so exciting..
I also booked a 4D scan for 12/14 since my screening ultrasound was a miserable experience. Didn't see the gender, even though I had the Harmony Test saying girl, I want more proof, lol...plus an excuse to see the baby in a more of a bonding experience type session...
Looking forward to the holidays ;)

Alaskan- I hope you have a good 4d! my 20 wk was ok but they went to get a 4d pic and her face was buried in the placenta so no 4d pics of her. boo

Alaskan- I hope you have a good 4d! my 20 wk was ok but they went to get a 4d pic and her face was buried in the placenta so no 4d pics of her. boo

Same here ;)

Baby didn't want to show any face or genitalia, and the tech didn't make but a few seconds of an attempt anyway so it wasn't what I'd hoped for but the important parts were successfully completed, checking out the heart and other organs so grateful for that but I want to see more and in a more calm setting. This tech I'm seeing in 2.5 weeks guarantees a potty shot or brings you back free...if the Harmony Test was wrong I don't even know what I'm gonna do with the tons of girl stuff I have, my gosh! Lol...but I've felt girly vibes since day one, I'd feel like I was living in the Twilight Zone if it was anything other, tee hee...

I've continued to work out 3-4 times a week, and I'm trying my very best to eat normal portions and I've gained 12.5 lbs, I think I'm pretty happy with that. I have records of my weights from my last pregnancy and I was up twice that nearly at this gestation so doing alright I guess :)

Feeling so much better then I did in my first trimester it's like night and day. I was so tired, nauseous, moody, you name it. I'm feeling darn good right now, liking that. I have an urge to clean constantly, and organize, more so then normal so I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts..

Sorry I'm rambling but it's been awhile. I've been doing most of my chatting in the March Monkeys Facebook Group :)

I definitely agree! feeling so much better now. I have bursts of energy here and there, but its short lived and I wear down fast when I start doing something

Hi Everyone! Alasakan I hope you have a wonderful scan and its all you hope for :)

Because I am high risk and carrying twins I have a scan every 2 weeks and they can become very long and cumbersome but I love seeing the girls! My next one is Tuesday (tomorrow) morning. They usually take about 2 hours so when they are over I spend the rest of the day with a back ache haha.

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a very uneventful pregnancy.

Wow that is a lot of scanning Brandy!

I have my next one at 28 weeks then every 4 weeks as am also classed as high risk...

Touch wood all going OK here, trying to get my house renovated which is proving stressful, and trying to do more than I am able to!

Hope you get a good 4d scan alaskan :flower:

I had my scan today and the girls are measuring 1.2 and 1.4lbs! Doctor is very happy with the progress so I am super excited :)

Attachments

• Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
brandi- beautiful! great to hear they are healthy <3

butterfly- hope everything turns out good at your scan :)

I had my scan today and the girls are measuring 1.2 and 1.4lbs! Doctor is very happy with the progress so I am super excited :)

Those are awesome weights for twins, great job...very healthy babies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->