• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other March 2014 babies?

me too! im hungry all day but get full really quick. I keep trying to eat the same amount as before and overstuffing myself into misery. I do fine all day til dinner time. I need to learn to eat a smaller dinner and a snack before bed.

Alaskan- I see your LO just turned 3 <3

me too! im hungry all day but get full really quick. I keep trying to eat the same amount as before and overstuffing myself into misery. I do fine all day til dinner time. I need to learn to eat a smaller dinner and a snack before bed.

Alaskan- I see your LO just turned 3 <3

I'm trying this approach, eating healthy 5 days out if the week and giving into my cravings 2 days out of the week to keep my sanity :)

Annalise did just turn 3 :) I got her off the breast and out of diapers and now I'm about to do it all over again! Lol...could have been worse. Could have had two on the booby and two in diapers so guess I can't complain ;)

sounds like a good plan lol

I still have 2 in diapers and my youngest is still on the boob. he turned 1 on march 6. im hoping to wean him off by the time the next one comes.

It was hard having to wean her off, it was our bonding time. I probably would still be nursing her if I wasn't pregnant. She fought it, but we did it :)

Today was my pig out day. Just had some Thai fried rice :) I feel like I'm 10 lbs heavier already! Lol... Will get on the treadmill tomorrow to make up for it and eat lots of fruit, try to counteract it before it sticks. Tee hee...

I have a feeling he is gonna be a bear to wean. he likes to nurse way too much. even though he only nurses at his nap and bedtime he is hanging on tight to those two times lol. I heard your milk supply can naturally drop around 16 weeks or so and some babies will wean themselves. im hoping that's how it goes for us. I heard its ok to keep going unless you have had preterm labor before and I have, so that also makes me nervous to let him go to the end. I will have to be strong and just do it if he keeps going til about 20 weeks.

mmmmm sounds yummy!!!

Hi I am 37 and pg with number 2 I have an 11 year old daughter so it is kinda like starting all over again. I have been feeling really sick, tired and lethargic. I am due March 26, 2014. I look forward to hitting 16 weeks so I can start to get more done. Look forward to connecting. I was nervous about being older because I had my daughter at 25. I am learning it is more and more common and can be such fun and new adventure. Good Luck!

welcome and congrats preggers! <3

im ready for morning sickness to just go. I finally had a great day yesterday and didn't need any Zofran all day. making up for it today. didn't sleep at all last night and now so very sick. boo. :(

Update- I just did my NT testing and both babies were well within the norm they were .6 on both!! Yay so happy!

During the ultrasound the little boogers wouldn&#8217;t sit still haha. The tech was having so much fun we spent 1.5 hours viewing them. She flipped it to 3D as well and we got to view them that way. She put all the pictures on CD it was really neat.

Her and the doctor told me they felt 75% chance it was B/G twin but that we were doing a blood test and would get the gender within 8-10 days so we shall see!!

The babies were measuring ahead of schedule at 11W6D.

Hope everyone has a great day!

yay brandi! congrats sounds like a great ultrasound scan <3

mine is tomorrow and I am so excited :D

Welcome Preggers ;)

Glad to see you ladies had scans/have some coming soon. I'm dying to see my lil princess on the screen. I haven't seen her since I was 10 weeks and was only for a few short minutes to comfirm dates. I won't be able to see her again until October 14th. I'm counting down the days, lol

my NT scan was fab! baby is healthy and was all over the place <3

dr is guessing :pink: based on nub theory and they did do the verifi test!! :happydance: I was so happy when they offered it. so we will get those results back in a week or two and know the gender for sure :cloud9:

2013-09-11_15.04.20.jpg

That's awesome news! They are offering the genetic testing ;) are you hoping for any gender in particular?

of course either is great. a boy would be nice since our 4 younger ones are boys I think he would fit in nicely. but our girls are 13 and 14 so it would be nice to add some more girliness to our home. my boys want another boy and my girls want a girl. my girls have threatened to paint their brothers nails for quite some time so they will be over the moon to get a baby sister. DH and I are very excited that the baby is probably a girl. that would mean all the baby clothes we have would mostly be useless, but that's ok. we have gotten off easy that way with having 4 boys in a row

I had my NT scan on Tuesday and the twins looked great and passed the NT test. They were all over the place dancing! We are so lucky it's the 4th time we have seen them I LOVE IT!

I took Harmony test while I was at the genetics counselour as well so we should have the gender and test results in 8-10 days. They thought by appearance that they were b/g twins.

Blessed mama, I literally had just sold/gotten rid of all my baby girl stuff under 2T weeks before I found out I was pregnant, lol...so got to buy all new stuff...(smh) but its always fun ;)
Brandy, boy and girl twins? That's awesome! I can't wait to see you get confirmation ;)

Me...I'm quite depressed...Before I got pregnant I lost 85 lbs. I worked really, really hard to lose the weight too. I'm up 6 lbs and I've really struggled not to overeat or eat anything that isn't healthy too. My goal was to not gain more then 20 lbs and I'm not feeling I'm going to be able to achieve that if I still have 22-23 weeks to go. I hate to sound ungrateful to be pregnant but it's hard when you have body and self esteem issues to go through the pregnancy weight gain...

Thanks for letting me get off my chest, tee hee

lol that's how it goes! I got rid of some things after each of my boys. we still had quite a bit so didn't have to get much, but still.

try not to stress about weight too much hun! I know that's easier said than done. I lost 60 lbs before I started having kids and gained that 60 lbs back and lost it during and after my first 3 pregnancies so I know how you feel. I have only gained and lost about 20 lbs with the last 3 pregnancies, but I know its easy for me to gain a lot so I have to watch it. sounds like you are doing great and I would try to not put too much pressure on yourself. you are gonna be stressed and stress the baby out. I have just come to realize pregnancy is not the time to worry about it :hugs:

Brandy and Blessedmama, am I reading your signatures right? Your having girls too?
How exciting....all these pink bumps!
Has anyone confirmed with ultrasound yet? I'm already buying girl stuff just based on the Harmony Test results, hope they are as accurate as they say they are, lol...

lol yes we are def having a girl!!!! :cloud9: we are buying girl things as well. I think these tests are pretty accurate. the verifi website said between 97-99%

our anatomy scan isn't til October 25, but I feel positive these results were correct :)

I'm counting down the days (22) until my 4D scan, I know the test is most likely very accurate but when you've been so used to seeing the bits for yourself first, you start to doubt...that's just my personality though, lol...
Have you picked out a name, or possible names?

we have a few possible names, but not really looking that hard yet. so far on the list is Sophia, Olivia, veronica, Vanessa, and a few others. of course by the time we pick one it could be something completely different. looooove your girls names :cloud9: very pretty!!!

it does feel weird knowing this early, like it could still change lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->