Any other mummies due on 13th MAy 2014?

Smiler79

Mummy: Imogen & 3 angels
Reaction score
I am hoping to find some fellow mummies due on 13th MAy 2014 to be my bump buddies!!

I am unexpectedly pregnant with number 2 as i was on the pill. IT i s a brilliant surprise though as i have always wanted 2 children but hubby only wanted 1. HOWever after being really scared about telling him hubby has actually taken news really well and actually seems quite pleased.

This is the bit that i find the hardest as i want to shout my pregnancy from the roof tops but having had a miscarriage at 7 weeks before having my daughter i am very anxious about telling people before 12 week scan.

I have just told both families and one very close friend.

Would be great to get to know some other mummies due same time as me xxxxxx

I'm due May 15 but my birthday is May 13 :thumbup:

OMG yes! Me. Just been to the doctors today. It's my granddads birthday which has got to be a gold omen for a sticky bean right? I cried like the emotional wreck I am when she told me!

Congrats to all you ladies!!

Wow some of you are going ot have babies very close in age!!!

Yes i am exhausted and just starting to feel nauseas too :-( although all symptoms are good in my eyes as i take that to mean things are going well. i put tiredness down to running around after a toddler. Not going to have the luxury of restin like i did with last pregnancy!!!

So where are all my bump buddies from then? I am from Ashford kent in the UK xxxx

My twins will be 17.5 months (15 months corrected) when this little baby gets here. I'm super laid back about the whole idea of having 3 kids under 1.5 but there is ONE thing freaking me out - how in the world am I going to get them all in the car? What if my twins aren't walking well by then? What if I can't carry one infant car seat and keep two toddlers from running into the street? :wacko: Haha, I'm sure I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll stick them in the stroller to bring them from the front door to the car. :haha:

I've had very mild nausea so far and mild fatigue. Had awful round ligament pain this morning! My mood has been great, though. I'm so much more relaxed this time around.

I'm in the far south in the US. :thumbup:

Congrats, ladies! Nice to chat with people at a similar stage. :)

May 19th here! First baby. Haven't been to the doctor yet, one week from today I will be having an early ultrasound. So far I'm exhausted, but having trouble sleeping. I feel a bit nauseous today, and have multiple other little symptoms off and on.

Anyone keep getting pinching in different spots around their uterus? Also getting random AF-like cramping off and on for a few seconds at a time. I worry about every little thing, this being our first! We are just so excited and praying this is a sticky bean!

Hi LiLi2,

I am due May 19th too!!:happydance: I am literally having the same experience as you are and this is my first too :winkwink: I am so excited and coincidentally I will be going for an early scan this week, I just hope everything will be ok, I'm a little worried; I just want this so bad.

Zahraa, when is your scan? Can't wait to hear how it goes!! Let me know, it will be interesting to hear what to expect. :)

Shelby, I watch my friends 18 month old, and when both were non walkers, I corralled one safely inside ( playpen, jumperoo crib, etc and loaded up the one, then popped back in for the second. you will figure out a method that works just add you have figured out how to manage 2 :)

Shelby, I watch my friends 18 month old, and when both were non walkers, I corralled one safely inside ( playpen, jumperoo crib, etc and loaded up the one, then popped back in for the second. you will figure out a method that works just add you have figured out how to manage 2 :)

My only problem is that I live in an apartment and can't always park right in front of my door. There are no assigned parking spots so if someone has friends over and they park in front of my apartment, I have to park somewhere else :nope:

I'm sure I'll figure something out, though!

we live in a condo building too :) don't worry, you'll figure something out

I'm in three different May threads! That's way too many people to keep up with :haha: So I'm going to narrow it down and just hang here since we're all due within about a week of each other. :thumbup:

My cat has been sooo cuddly the last few days. She usually will sit with me in the evenings while I'm relaxing with OH and watching tv, but today she was in my lap every time I sat down. She was like this when I was pregnant with my girls so it's nice to know the baby is strong enough to have a presence. (If that makes sense.)

Hi girls,
I'm due 14 may 2014 with my first and super excited and nervous. :)

The days just drag I just want it to be 12 weeks so I can see my little bean all fit and healthy :)

How you all feeling?

Hey ladies, I'm due May 15th 2014 (Same as you ShelbyLC)! Had my booking appointment today with midwife (only 4 weeks+4) and she's visiting the house in 2 weeks! This is all happening so fast xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)
I am due 15th May! Second baby here! I fell pregnant with my son (now 20months) whilst on the pill so I totally understand! We call him our little 'unplanned' blessing :)

Oh, here in France they determine your due date from the date that you conceived (not from date of last period) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->