Any other NGP hanging around here

nonbio mama

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm the NGP of a 2 mama family. We are currently on 7DPO with our second bean. Our first bean is 11 months old. I'm stopping by to say Hi and see if there are any other NGP in a TWW to compare and pass time with.

Good Luck to all!! :thumbup:

Welcome! Its been a bit since I checked this part of the forum as we are still WTT so I spend my time there mostly- I am not quite to your point, but I will be the NGP when we try for our first lil bean as my partner is older and has always wanted to carry a child of her own. Our plan after that is that i will then have our second (seeing as I am the most broody out of the 2 lol) :) good luck, I hope you got some good news!

Hello, We are still waiting, no AF but no BFP either. sigh. My partner tends to have funky long cycles so we are sorta in limbo today. She swears she saw a second line on the test today, so now I'm impatiently waiting for work to be over so I can rush home and look myself. We currently have 2 children, 1 our 8yr old DD is biologically mine from a previous relations, then we have our 1yr old DS who she carried. I was going to carry the 3rd one, but before we were able to try I got a job offer I couldn't pass up, so she will be baking this one as well.

What is your time line for trying?

It was nice "meeting" you!

We plan to try in 2015, but have no donor yet. The original plan of using our gay best friend as a donor fell through because he has a hereditary heart condition that we don't want to risk passing on. So, we plan to find a donor online but I am caught as I don't know when to start looking. Congrats on your 1 year old little one :D sounds like you have a great family! Good luck, hope you have a short ttc journey :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->