Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Wish I'd lost a bit in the first tri yoshy, I've put on 10lbs so far and feeling pretty rubbish about it.

This week I've started tracking what I eat so I can keep weight gain in check.

I have a big flap/belly overhang at the front so it's going to be ages before I look preggers, if I ever do at all xx

Wish I'd lost a bit in the first tri yoshy, I've put on 10lbs so far and feeling pretty rubbish about it.

This week I've started tracking what I eat so I can keep weight gain in check.

I have a big flap/belly overhang at the front so it's going to be ages before I look preggers, if I ever do at all xx

The minute my GP hear I was pregnant he made me book an appointment with the local dietitian so she could set me a sensible menu and monitor my weight gain.
The combination of eating sensibly and major nausea and food aversions is what made me lose in first tri.

The same thing is what seems to be keeping me at the same weight now.
Baby's growing though which is the important thing :)

Maybe an idea for me to see a dietician. Prob is I know what I should be eating, I just don't feel like it!! Xx

Maybe an idea for me to see a dietician. Prob is I know what I should be eating, I just don't feel like it!! Xx

Yeah, I'm really lucky... Most of my cravings are healthy things like fruit and veggies!

I have some healthy cravings but bananas and yogurt will NOT feel me up lol

Oh ladies, mw today made me feel like poo. (Not normal mw) Maybe im just over sensitive but she made comment to listen to bubs today she would have to go through me and couldnt guarntee she would get it. It was the look and way she said I knew she was referring to my size :cry: just feel like I've let bubs down already for getting pregnant the size I am. To top it off my out growing clothes and they don't do maternity wear for my size. Lots of other things going on too just makes me feel so :cry:

Awww, purple, don't let her get you down.

You've done nothing wrong getting pregnant. The midwife had no business saying anything in such a way that it was a criticism of you. She was out of line. :(

Well I'm technically 'obese' though I use that term lightly since I have a fair ammount of muscle. I don't have much of a bump yet (pics in my journal link is in my siggy). I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and so far gained 1 lb. I had lost 3 lbs up until 14/15 weeks and gained those three back and this one lb. I'm okay with that. And I hope doctor will be too! He said he wont be concerned as long as I started gaining weight by week 20 (last time I saw him was week 14).
I am 5 feet 4 inches and starting weight was 216 lbs.
I'm slightly worried for March 16th since I am being dragged to go to a wedding with my mom (I wasn't invited but daddy got called in for that day and he has to work it). Well the wedding is for an old co worker and lots of old co workers are going to be there wondering about my bump since I don't really have one -_- I don't like people touching me at all so I just pray they don't just try to touch my belly. They might lose a finger or a hand. XD

Purplehippo I seriously wouldn't worry about this. It is very common they can't hear the heartbeat that early even in normal weight women. It's not just because of your weight, it's also because baby can still be hiding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->