Any other single mamas TTC here?

@Starbuck88 thank you so much! May I ask, where did you buy your sperm?

I'm sorry that you haven't had the greatest experience so far in your pregnancy, but maybe the HG will eventually subside or at least become more tolerable. Congratulations again and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

@Starbuck88 thank you so much! May I ask, where did you buy your sperm?

I'm sorry that you haven't had the greatest experience so far in your pregnancy, but maybe the HG will eventually subside or at least become more tolerable. Congratulations again and good luck for the rest of your pregnancy.

Thanks. I used a clinic in Denmark where they have a list of their own donors on site so I didn’t have to order through a sperm bank - I bought a package of IUI with ID-release donor sperm (you can also use an anonymous donor in Denmark, which is cheaper, but I opted to pay more for an open donor so if my child is curious about their genetic ‘family’ when they grow up, they can reach out and find more information). I had a virtual consultation, and after that they sent me an attachment with a list of donors they have available on site with info on their appearance, age, occupation etc and I went from there. You can also order from the European Sperm Bank or Cryos International - if you’re having treatment in the U.K., you need to order ID-release sperm as treatment with anonymous donor sperm is prohibited in U.K. clinics. Hope this helps!

@Piper250 How about you? How are you doing?
So far nothing but symptom spotting! My cycle decides to change itself up a little bit every month now just to screw with me (and I've been super regular for the past year since I had my iud out).

For example! I'm currently 13dpo with AF due tomorrow. Two days ago I started spotting, very light brown, entirely cleared up by yesterday afternoon. I've never spotted before in my life except at the very end of my period! But I expect it was just my cycle screwing with me again and that AF will show up as usual tomorrow. I'll keep you updated if it isn't, though!

What about you, how goes your journey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"