any other TTC forums?

M

MunkyPickle

I can already tell that being new here isn't any fun as I tried to say hello about an hour ago with no response.
Anyone know of any other forums I could also join?

I don't think you're allowed to mention other forum names on here. I would give this place another chance. It's only been an hour after all.This forum is just so big, that new members come and go all the time!!! I would go crazy myself welcoming every new member after me!! And try not to get to upset if some threads don't get the responses right away either, it happens, it's nothing personal.

With all this said, Welcome to the forum!!

Can you tell us more about yourself? How long you've been TTC, are ya married, do you have any other kids? How old are ya?

Not sure where you are located but most of the women are from the UK. So its like 6 am in the UK right now, so thats probably why no responses :)

I don't think you're allowed to mention other forum names on here. I would give this place another chance. It's only been an hour after all.This forum is just so big, that new members come and go all the time!!! I would go crazy myself welcoming every new member after me!! And try not to get to upset if some threads don't get the responses right away either, it happens, it's nothing personal.

Can you tell us more about yourself? How long you've been TTC, are ya married, do you have any other kids? How old are ya?

Its all in my other post.

Not sure where you are located but most of the women are from the UK. So its like 6 am in the UK right now, so thats probably why no responses :)

I didnt realize myself this forum had more UK members until after I joined.

Sorry, like I said, i'd go crazy checking every new member! Getting tickers for your signature would help too i'd think :)

Sorry, like I said, i'd go crazy checking every new member! Getting tickers for your signature would help too i'd think :)

I think you need ten posts before you can do a ticker.

Thanks ya'll. I am just in a super aggrivated mood without anyone to talk to.
My husband sees TTC as a chore... Sometimes I think I would be better off living with untamed farm animals.

I know you said in your other posts that you have irregular cycles, but perhaps when you know it might be time to ovulate, don't tell your DH that you are fertile? I know DH hates to know when my fertile time is, it puts too much stress on him. He'd rather just think I was jumping his bones for the heck of it :haha:

I know you said in your other posts that you have irregular cycles, but perhaps when you know it might be time to ovulate, don't tell your DH that you are fertile? I know DH hates to know when my fertile time is, it puts too much stress on him. He'd rather just think I was jumping his bones for the heck of it :haha:

My husband is disinterrested with anything but BJ's (sorry TMI) He's always too tired for sex, Never too tired for a BJ!
So when I practically rape him... he knows its TTC time.

I never thought a guy would complain one bit about :sex: !!!!

I know my DH would let me jump his bones whenever I wanted! Although agreed, sometimes it loses the passion knowing that it's not making love but just ttc.

Well, she'll get her post count up here in no time ;)

and i dunno why sometimes he seems like he'd rather have a bj then sex, but we incorporate both...by time i'm done with him, the ttc part goes smoothly...hehehe :)

Err if that is all he wants - not really fair to you eh? Seems a bit selfish....

Hey there & Welcome :)
My OH does like BJs too but he knows he cant have them during my fertile time. He can have them on n off throughout the rest of the month and when i have my AF he gets them all the time :blush:

Im in the UK too and just sitting down after dinner now to have a catch up on my emails n the forum.
Im currently in my 2WW but i kinda prefer to stay in the ttc area so that i dont start to obsess over symptoms, etc lol
xx

Lol, same with my OH, he is more on the phase NTNP, he knows i want one and he will be happy but i don't want to put any pressure on him and also, i don't want him to think that i want to DTD just for a baby otherwise it will feel like a chore.

During TTC hubby gets a BJ to start things off but he doesn't get to finish that way :haha: But they're great just for fun other times. But I agree that sounds selfish, is returning the favour, even if you aren't bding, he should be down there making you happy too :) If he's not up for it give him a BJ till he's ready to burst but then hop on top and do the work yourself if he's being lazy. I don't see why that would be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->