Any Over 40's Ladies TTC?

Miss_C

Reaction score
Hi if you are over 40 and ttc be it no1 no2 and no6 please come join us here.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-335.html#post12037239

It is a fantabulous group of ladies and we cover all spectrums, we have suffered losses together and seen pregnancies thriving, we are scattered all over the world Australia, England and the US and we are bound by our common dream and the particular challenges that being over 40 brings us.

Please come say hi and join us.

It's a great thread girls. :) I'm over there too.

Well done Miss C!!! Come on over ladies, it's a madhouse over there! Lots of support x

bump

plenty of room for many more!!

going in to see re want to check my prolactin level is was low. next step is inject for iui.

just bumping back to front page seeing as we are finding so many new lovely ladies to join us!!

Hi - I have just joined today, I am 40 (and a 1/2) and had a mc on the 5th August, this was my first ever pregnancy so now we are ttc again, the mc made me realise just how much I want to become a mum & I am so scared now that I have left it too late but we are going to give it a good try and will see how we get on from now on, I have no idea how long it took me to conceive the first time around as I haven't taken any contraception for 12 months as I did have some period related issues which were all due to the implant, that was removed and the irregular periods continued for about 6 months after that, I have never charted my ov days so it could be that we were just never dtd at the right time each month or it could be that it has taken me 12 months to get pregnant once - who knows? I am excited about ttc'ing but also really scared that I will have another mc or there will be problems with the baby because of my age, all that taken into consideration though I still want to try again, I am now just waiting to see when my af will start, we are still trying to ttc though so maybe/hopefully it won't come.

bumpity bump - still plenty of room on the 40 plus bus!!

Hey guys,

Mind if I join?

My story:

I'm 40 (and a half too) OH is 41.....I have a DS aged 11 but OH has none!

We have been ttc for 3 years and had a m/c Feb 09 & Aug 11.

He is forces and we live apart most of the time.....so any BD'ing is done as and when we can and can't always be carefully planned, which is pretty rubbish!

Anyway GL & FX :hugs: :hugs:

I'm just over 40 and TTC #2. We have a 5 year old son and swore we were done. But we've had a change of heart recently, so here we go! I'm only in my 3rd cycle of trying and in my 2WW right now. Uggg!! LOL

I'm just over 40 and TTC #2. We have a 5 year old son and swore we were done. But we've had a change of heart recently, so here we go! I'm only in my 3rd cycle of trying and in my 2WW right now. Uggg!! LOL

Hey there,

How many dpo are you? I am 7, do you wanna buddy up?

:thumbup:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-413.html

just so you can find us as the link is now on the front page here's the link

look forward to seeing more of you over with us.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/355138-ttc-40-plus-lets-share-ups-downs-413.html

just so you can find us as the link is now on the front page here's the link

look forward to seeing more of you over with us.

just keeping this on front page

This will be my first post. I am 40 and DH is 52. We have been trying for just over a year now. We started with IUI in August and will try again in late November with IUI and injectables.

Hello Ladies,

Here's my story: I have four children 22-18-14 and 3. Sept 4th 2011 found out I was pregnant. Sept 11th turned 43. Sept 18-19 Mc'd. Was devestated. I read a forum saying that you are most fertile after a MC. I was lucky enough to ovulate two weeks after I MC'd. I tested on 8, 11, 12 dpo BFN... Today 13 dpo and got )) I am scared and excited all at once. I pray for a sticky bean this pregnancy. Although the last pregnancy wasn't planned, we realized we want one more. I Pray you all get your BFP's. Good luck.

Hello Ladies,

Here's my story: I have four children 22-18-14 and 3. Sept 4th 2011 found out I was pregnant. Sept 11th turned 43. Sept 18-19 Mc'd. Was devestated. I read a forum saying that you are most fertile after a MC. I was lucky enough to ovulate two weeks after I MC'd. I tested on 8, 11, 12 dpo BFN... Today 13 dpo and got my BFP :)) AF was due on the 18-19 of this month. I am scared and excited all at once. I pray for a sticky bean this pregnancy. Although the last pregnancy wasn't planned, we realized we want one more. I Pray you all get your BFP's. Good luck.

Wow Jacqueline - that's great news! Hoping your little bean sticks xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

I havent been on since having LO in March 2011 aged 47 natural conception and birth. Never give up hope I have lost six babies at different stages 6-25 wks. DH has had a reversal which went to low sperm count and a heart problem that medication affects. I had a very large grapefruit fibroid above my cervix. I lost Seths twin but after a traumatic birth we were fine.
Never give up hope as even at 47 its not too late. I am very broody at the mooment and even though I would have all the stress and health problems, I would love to do it again.
Ive made history at our local hospital and we do get asked if its our Grandson :nope:, but they are more embarrassed than us , when we proudly so "No he is ours" :happydance:

So there is alway hope girls xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->