any over 40s ttc

Thanks Always hope and petal head!

This cm is weird, normally I dont have anything by now, but, there is lots of it, sorry tmi, but its more watery, certainly not thick.
Oh well, only time will tell.
I love this site!!!!

hmmm i have a iddy bit of creamy stuff but nothing you would see unless you were studying lol, so maybe thats another good sign for you...

The only good sign I want to see this month is :bfp:

I feel really positive at the moment, but, having said that, i did go through a short while last month feeling the same, so trying to keep a lid on it lol!!!!

hopefully you are going to get a really really big fat pos really soon :)

I hope so too along with you and everyone else on here wishing for the same thing!!!!!

But I was here last month although symptoms see slightly different this month. Got quite bad cramping on the left hand side. Fx for everyone!!!

when did you get your cramping, i had mine on mainly right hand side about 4 and 5 dpo i think.. i dont remember feeling it after ovulation before but one month rolls in to another :(,. when are you going to test ?

I am 5 or 6dpo, cramping started today. Last month the cramping started from 2 dpo. The cramp today has been lower abdomen, but moved to left hand side in the last hour. Easing off now as I have just had a lovely bath.
Just bought 2 tests today, but not going to until next week. Af due mon or tues.

oh, yes sorry i went back throught the thread and read when you were due af. doh ! i have those cheapie test from access diagnostics, dont rate them much but when you are a poas addict its not so bad when they are cheap... last month i think i tested every day from 9 dpo which was really silly, i vowed i wasnt going to get any more cheapies, but i caved and got 5 more.. have 3 left and have no intention of using them until at least erm...... sat or will try and hang out until sunday which is kinda when the witch is due... see i dont think my cramps were especially low down maybe around my ovaries ish bit higher, i even went docs and he said it was my bowels !!!!!!! idiot, what does he know lol

hi im 40 too but not on clomid, am in the 2ww and as always is driving me nuts, af not due until sunday

Hi Alwayshope, I am 43 and DH and I are ttc, and AM NOT ON CLOMID, and in the 2ww and am due for period on monday, I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun and am really hoping that this is our month. I am not feeling well and havent for the last 5 days now, feeling sick in waves all day on and off, lots of slippery cm (sorry tmi), headachy, and really really tired and have fallen alseep every afternoon all week, i can stand coffee or the smell and alcohol and really miss my glass of wine but i cant stomach it , my nipples have started to get really sensitive as of today so really hoping ,
Let me know how you get on , i'll be your ttc naturally buddy.
Baby:dust: to you hun good luck
Tina

hi im 40 too but not on clomid, am in the 2ww and as always is driving me nuts, af not due until sunday

Hi Alwayshope, I am 43 and DH and I are ttc, and AM NOT ON CLOMID, and in the 2ww and am due for period on monday, I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun and am really hoping that this is our month. I am not feeling well and havent for the last 5 days now, feeling sick in waves all day on and off, lots of slippery cm (sorry tmi), headachy, and really really tired and have fallen alseep every afternoon all week, i can stand coffee or the smell and alcohol and really miss my glass of wine but i cant stomach it , my nipples have started to get really sensitive as of today so really hoping ,
Tina

Hey inkdchcik, so af due nearly same time, your symptoms sound fab... well not fab u feel so crap but fab that they are positive symptoms lol,, mine are a bit non exixtant this month but not a prob, will try again next month, i just feel so frikkin old !! :O the stress is doing me in i swear ive aged years in the last few months.. f when are you going to test ?? im keeping my fingers n toes crossed for you

good morning all!!

I hope everyone is well.

Another weird dream last night, but it was a funny one this time.
Only symptoms at the moment are slight cramping on left side, watery cm, and a stuffy nose, ewww lol.

I hope you all have a good day and cant wait to chat to you later!!!

morning... no dreams for me.. have had stuffy nose for few days but cramps i have today feel like the af ones i normally get araound this time....... so im thinking i will be here next month haha :O

Keep your chin up Always Hope!!!!!!

I have had cramping today that has gone off, but it did spread round to the left side of my back. Not sure if that is a sign or not. Getting fed up with 2ww.

but all your signs seem pretty positive :) the 2ww is a killer grrr... this month not so bad for me as have been waiting for daughters exam results so taken my mind of it a teeny bit, but other than a stuffy/runny nose and the odd af type cramp im ok , and i feel like this most months before the witch arrives, my cycles are a bit messed up still, before m/c @ 9 weeks last july i was always 32 days now im between 26 and 29 so it buggers things up when trying to calculate ovulation, i have only used the opk once and it was neg so i gave up with that,.. i have zero patience!!! and i dont get much ..tmi..ewcm so i just go by when i get the o pains. think i may even have missed the right time this month i started taking robittusin meds but think i took it too late to do anything lol... next month might be a bit more organised......

Yeh I am not sure if I am in this month either. Not sure when I acutally o. Sick of being positive one min and not the next.
Oh well, will just have to be patient, not very good at patience. I had a lot of symptoms last month, so am worried this is all in my head!!!

Hi I'm 40 and ttc no. 3. AF due in a weeks time. Am feeling v tired due to not sleeping (3rd cold since Christmas!) but I guess that's not a sign...!

Hi Kentish Mama!

I had awful colds on both my last pregnancies!!! If you read on a lot of these threads alot of women say the same thing.

Was rather shocked myself today, having been feeling cold the last 24 hours, but most people say they feel warm. So was reading a thread today and so many women are saying how cold they felt. Also cant stop peeing this morning.

:dust: to you all!!!

Hi Kentish mum and welcome how are you ?

Hi im 43 and have been trying to concieve for the last 15 months or so and every month up unitl now my boobs had been so painful i couldnt lay my arms across them but this month, they aren't like that at all, i have really bad constipation and lots of ewcm (sorry tmi), very sore nipples and really bad nausea feeling on and off throughout the whole day for the last 5 days, headachy and cramping started yesterday, cant stand the smell of coffee and am having real problems trying to find things to eat that i can cook and not feel realy sick with.Oh and have a slight backache - just noticed it. I am a 24/25 day cycle and period is due on Monday next week , but like you guys, i am sick to death of this 2ww and wish it was over now so that if we havent got our little bundle on the way this month we can get on with the next cycle.
Baby:dust: to you all and best of luck
Tina

hey may I jump in

I'll be 40 in August and we are currently trying for #1 after our first M/C Oct 09 :(

I am cd 1 so this month should be interesting :) had awful sore nipples all week, cramping last nite (told dh she be here in the am) so lets :bed: tonight for fun :lol: creamy lotion like CM, and yes pimples on my face-I never get pimples- grrr

but anyhoo enjoy your day ladies :wave:

Good luck everybody, My period due tomorrow.............Kx

Tina

Hey inkdchcik, so af due nearly same time, your symptoms sound fab... well not fab u feel so crap but fab that they are positive symptoms lol,, mine are a bit non exixtant this month but not a prob, will try again next month, i just feel so frikkin old !! :O the stress is doing me in i swear ive aged years in the last few months.. f when are you going to test ?? im keeping my fingers n toes crossed for you

Hiya Always Hope, You know i really dont want to test but know i have to for the sake of my non believing doc (she says that at my age i shouldnt be trying, at my age i cant get pregnant and at my age i only have less than 15% chance of getting pregnant), and here i have sat for the last 5/6 days feeling really sick , constipated, cramping low down yesterday and today, but very mild and not for long, tingly itchy boobs but very sensitive nipples, bloated stomach, headachy and lots of ewcm (sorry tmi) wot do these bloody doctors know apart from what they can read out of a newpaper or a book, bloody society causes all our problems at being older and trying instead of helping us . Sorry needed a rant , just feel like crap and am fed up with the wait, i want to test but cant face another negative and another chemical so i might jsut wait for my period not to show seems like the cheaper more sure option.
When are you testing hun
:hugs: and thanks
tina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai