any over 40s ttc

hey may I jump in

I'll be 40 in August and we are currently trying for #1 after our first M/C Oct 09 :(

I am cd 1 so this month should be interesting :) had awful sore nipples all week, cramping last nite (told dh she be here in the am) so lets :bed: tonight for fun :lol: creamy lotion like CM, and yes pimples on my face-I never get pimples- grrr

but anyhoo enjoy your day ladies :wave:

Sorry hun , Hi did you mean 1dpo or do you mean you are the first day of your period, it sounds confusng sorry,

hey may I jump in

I'll be 40 in August and we are currently trying for #1 after our first M/C Oct 09 :(

I am cd 1 so this month should be interesting :) had awful sore nipples all week, cramping last nite (told dh she be here in the am) so lets :bed: tonight for fun :lol: creamy lotion like CM, and yes pimples on my face-I never get pimples- grrr

but anyhoo enjoy your day ladies :wave:

Sorry hun , Hi did you mean 1dpo or do you mean you are the first day of your period, it sounds confusng sorry,

ooppssaaa sorry first day of my period not dpo :thumbup:

sodding doctors !!!! my doc is about 20 stone and smokes and hes sat there giving me diet advice !!! and how dare urs say at your age ... so it would be better if you were 15 like half the rest of the pregnant population.. docs get on my nerves.... i went last week with o pains.. bit worried as my mum died of ovarian cancer, and my doc sait it was my bowels with out even checking me out !!!! hmmmm.. but most of you ladies all sound like you have really pos symptoms, i have had a cold for like 3 days just a head cold but i know i now feel exactly like af is coming and i think she may even come early just to piss me off!.. but good luck ladies the 2ww is nearly over for a few of us. ...

Hi :hi:

Would love to join your group :hugs:

Im 39 dh is 41...ttc our first.

This is harder than I thought it would be :shrug:

Glad im not alone in this.

Always Hope, I dont like dr's at the best of times. Watched this programme where it said women are ages may well struggle to get pregnant. Well, it seems to me, you are stuffed if you get pregnant when younger and stuffed if you even dare to try at our ages. Oh to turn the sodding clock back a bit. Where is their empathy???????

Well, I hope to god, some of at least prove them WRONG!!!!!! If it isn't stressful enough all this 2ww!! Oh pants!!!!!!! trying to be polite lol!!!!

Well, I am going to keep trying if I dont succeed this month and have a bloody good time trying too!!!!

Hi Articbaby, sorry, not a good reception for you. Having a bit of a moan and groan!!!!

kermits mum.. haha i agree docs suck !! welcome arcticbaby, you are deffo not alone, , i think i have drank my own body weight in coffee today, so thats a bad sign i always go off coffee when im pregnant... my oh works away so i only get to baby dance 2 weekends a month no fair lol... and if its not the right weekend im stuffed..... and seriously dont think this month was the right time.. and i had the ump with other half for something petty :( so limited babydancing anyway haha,.. theres always next month, now ive fallen out with a dinner lady at school for calling my youngest a stupid child,.. so im pretty screwy right now, but again af on her way im always screwy :O... but fingers crossed for all the less screwy ladies lol x

Screwy is good lol!!!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed for you all, its not over until the fat :witch: sings!!!!!!!!!!!

If its any consolation, I am being stupid today!!!! Felt really positive so did a test, obviously a :bfn: but what the hell eh!!!! Probably will be a bfn until the witch gets here!

its a nightmare if there are tests in the house.. it would be rude not to use them.. right ?.. if there was a hpt anonymous group then id have to join and stand up and say imm addicted to peeing on a stick and sometimes for no good reason lol.. just because i can !!!!!! i think next month im not going to have any in the house........ at least the majority of us will know something in a week or so :)

Oh my god I cant stop laughing!!! You muppet!!! Think I would have to join the HPTA group with you, personally I think there would be hundereds of us in there lol!!!!

My girls know we are trying for a baby. It was really funny last week, (they are learning about sex at the moment, but, not quite got it) I won a bet with my OH, in winning, he has to do ANYTHING I want for an hour. My girls asked me if he had completed the task yet (hadn't even thought of anything then), so I said, no. They then ran to him and said, he must make a baby for me in a hour!! Well that was it, we were on the floor, laughing I must add!!!

Hi I'm new to this, not sure if I am doing it right but could do with some advice. I am 40 and have been ttc No. 5 for a few months. I have been really lucky with my other 4, managed to fall straight away. Have been on hormone coil for years started having regular periods from Dec and am on day 29 of what I expect to be a 34/38 cycle. I have noticed that I get pregnancy type symptoms about a week before I'm due on - this month very strong. Is this normal? I didnt use to get them so I wonder if it is an age thing. It's like my body knows what I want it to do but doesnt quite manage it. Anyone else have this?

Just checking in to say hi to all. No symptoms here. None whatsoever. Made me laugh too thinking about how this ttc lark turns all us sane women into loonies. How is it that the highlight of my day has become my trips to the bathroom looking for signs of an implantation bleed? Well there's still a lot of positive symptoms being cited here so i'll live vicariously through you for the time being . So come on lets have a BPF from this lovely thread. Who's testing, when?

Hi :hi:

Would love to join your group :hugs:

Im 39 dh is 41...ttc our first.

This is harder than I thought it would be :shrug:

Glad im not alone in this.

Hi artic baby how are you doing, hows things going for you this month.
Tina

As I am due on tomorrow, and still no :witch: I thought I would test tonight!!!!:happydance:
But I just know my luck and will wake up as normal about 3 in the morning with bad bad cramps. Kx

As I am due on tomorrow, and still no :witch: I thought I would test tonight!!!!:happydance:
But I just know my luck and will wake up as normal about 3 in the morning with bad bad cramps. Kx

Aww hun i hope you dont and will keep everything crossed for you, pleease let us know, i dont know if i want to test or not im due in 4 days , OOOH GOOD LUCK and i think you will get your :bfp: im sure of it :hugs:

Hey Inkdchick, when are you testing? Good luck for when you do! You too blondebaby!!!

Hey Inkdchick, when are you testing? Good luck for when you do! You too blondebaby!!!

Hi Kermitsmum, I dont know if im going to test, am sick of disappointment, do i or dont i ??????? what would you do !, oh hang on stupid question LOL, you would test !!!!.If i did a test and knew it would be a :bfp: then i wouldnt need to do one but thats wot i want to know LOL, how about you ! ?

Oh I am bummed off with these tests to be honest. I am sad of listening to all these women being disappointed! And even in the face of that disappointment, they still manage to keep our spirits up and congratulate the women with BFP's, amazing!!!!

As for testing, I have to say, my patience lacks somewhat. I tested several times last month and got to a point where like you, I was scared. How many dpo's are you?

I should have been a politician, they cant answer questions directly either lol!!!

Thank Inkdchick & kermitsmum, will let you know results tomorrow......
Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->