any over 40s ttc

hi im new here but also ttc at 40 but my bodys doing weird things dont know whats going on

Hi Mandj, welcome to the thread! :dust: to you! In what way is your body doing weird things?

Hiya Rach. Sorry did not respond, decided I needed to go to bed and rest. My doctor is on holiday until next week. I have had no cramping for a couple of days so was a bit concerned last night that it came back. Still some there this morning, but think it is just as you say, stretching pains.

Hope everyone else is ok today!!!

Hi Rach, am a bit worried tonight. Have cramps above my womb area, hoping they are just growing pains. What do you think?

Hey kermitsmum, i would try not to worry, i had that with all 3 of mine!! especially when i would have been 'due my period' during pregnancy. I even bled at 10 weeks with my first and 17 weeks with my third, and they are all fine!!

Jo xx

hi im new here but also ttc at 40 but my bodys doing weird things dont know whats going on

Hi Mandj, what wierd things? I know the feeling though, i am cramping on and off, sore boobs on and off, still no AF after coming off the pill!!

Welcome to the thread

jo x

bleddy hell. a year for real !!!!!! thats pants my pill is erm.. was... oh god i cant remember .. it will come to me but it was a bad boy one i think, not a mini pill but i know i saw af within 4 days, thats a looong time to wait, ....

Hey alwayshope........i would love to have had AF after 4 days!! Its def something to do with the mini pill,i get the impression AF starts much sooner with the combined pill, which i changed from when i was 38 as i was 'too old' for it, and I smoke. Makes you feel great (not) when the nurse says that!! I did take the mini pill in between my first and second, but can't for the life of me remember if my AF took ages to return. Memory. Hmmm, another side effect of being 'old'!! te he!!

Jo xx

hey Ali hows that bump of yours growing, you still in ya new sexy jeans... any m/s yet...:hugs:

Hi Rach, no MS thank god!!!!! Bump seems to be appearing already, but I know some of it is the bloat!!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Hi just joined. 42 and ttc. Not on clomid. I've had 21 day bloods taken today, so just waiting now to see what happens. Going with DH to his doc later aswell, for a pot and a form if you know what I mean. More waiting but atleast we might find some answers. Don't really understand all about the bloods other than what I've read here.

i have more symptoms this month and im not even in the running...... have sore boobs gassy, stabby pains in right ovary, head ache, waves of nausea major tiredness lol i o'd on day8, dint b/d till at least day 13 so whats going on haha, weird, hi Ali, im just going to eat my freezing cold ripple lol :Hugs:

I cant believe you are going to eat the RIPPLE!!! Well, its probably been eaten by now!!! Thats just not cricket Rach!!! Hugs to you!!

Hi Everyone,

Just checking in, I still have not seen :witch:

But having a few symptoms, I feel like there is something caught in my throat and nauseated, a bit more gassy :blush: than usual, and a runny nose. My bbs are alittle tender and I feel very bloated. God I hope I am pg and have a sticky bean![-o<

I have taken a test and it was BFN so far, but will retest next week.

:dust:

sandi_cali i wish you all the very best and have everything crossed for you :dust:

Hi Everyone,

But having a few symptoms, I feel like there is something caught in my throat and nauseated, a bit more gassy :blush: than usual, and a runny nose. My bbs are alittle tender and I feel very bloated. God I hope I am pg and have a sticky bean![-o<

any news yet Sandie_cali ?

Hi Everyone,

Hope you get it hun i am testing nest tues even tho my period was due today and i havent got it with no signs of showing , but i did get snotty yellowy stringy cm so if that was it ha! thats cool i have loads of symptoms and am suffering a bit but i think its coz im 43 :rofl:
So fx'd for both of us hun xxxxx

Hi Everyone,

Hope you get it hun i am testing next tues even tho my period was due today and i havent got it with no signs of showing , but i did get snotty yellowy stringy cm so if that was it ha! thats cool i have loads of symptoms and am suffering a bit but i think its coz im 43 :rofl:
So fx'd for both of us hun xxxxx

Hi Everyone,

congrats on your bfp... hope you have a fab pregnancy :) :)

Hiya

I'm 40 and ttc #1.

In my 3 month of ttc and tried pre-seed.

This month I am 3 days late, tried hpt this morning and :bfn:

But, I am really bloated, getting crampy pains on my left side, headaches off and on, achy bb's, lots of cm and my poor oh is always annoying me!! Appetite comes and goes

Hiya

I'm 40 and ttc #1.

In my 3 month of ttc and tried pre-seed.

This month I am 3 days late, tried hpt this morning and :bfn:

But, I am really bloated, getting crampy pains on my left side, headaches off and on, achy bb's, lots of cm and my poor oh is always annoying me!! Appetite comes and goes

hiya ive never tried pre seed but have heard good things about it... did you deffo o when you thought? maybe test in a few more day, did you use an opk :dust:

Hiya still here 43 and trying and am now 3 days away from my period date and feeling really unwell :(, got sore boobs, feeling really sick, ewcm but not in abundance, and have a headache from hell and dizzy spells which i have never had before so just keeping fingers and toes crossed that even tho i feel like crap that this is all good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->