Any plans changed now that you are expecting?

I was about to start job hunting for a good career but looks like that may all be on hold for a while. . I was also planning on a drinking night in fancy dress for my 30th this year followed by a tattoo. This will all have to be put off too but I'm pretty sure I know which I'd prefer to do anyway :) xx

I'm halfway through a few tattoos, one of them being a big chest piece cover up - can't finish them for a while now.

Also planned on taking my mum to New York this year - never been too bothered about America in general myself but she really wanted to go. Now I think we'll probably be needing that £5k+ :dohh:

I'm halfway through a few tattoos, one of them being a big chest piece cover up - can't finish them for a while now.

Also planned on taking my mum to New York this year - never been too bothered about America in general myself but she really wanted to go. Now I think we'll probably be needing that £5k+ :dohh:

Cant you get tattoos pregnant? Or is it a money thing?

No, not money - everything I've read says it's a no-no to get tattooed whilst pregnant.

I was going to volunteer at cat sanctuary and go back to school to become vet tech. Oh well, now that we'll have a second baby I think I'll go back to school when kids go to school as it will give me a chance to spend time with them and not feel like I have to pick one over another :)

We booked a cruise about 3 weeks before I found out I'm expecting (it was quite a surprise). We were due back off our cruise 4 days before LO is due. Just waiting for the scan now before I contact them and see where we stand.

We were due on a holiday in September when my edd will be. Luckily only paid a deposit of £99 and not booked flights so if we do need to cancel it'll be minimal cost. We're also going to the Caribbean in feb when I'll be just 10 weeks. Was planning on many cocktails in our all inclusive, clearly that is not to be!!!!

I had to cancel two cruises when I got pregnant because I would be more than 24 weeks pregnant at the time of the first cruise! LO is due 6 days before the second cruise so I had to cancel that one too.

Cant you get tattoos pregnant? Or is it a money thing?
Tattoos in pregnancy are a no no just because there is no information on what effects of any there are the baby. I was planning on getting another tattoo before I got my BFP but I'd rather have a safe and healthy baby than get tattooed. I can wait until after she is born.

As for plans changing, I was looking at possibly changing jobs and we had some summer plans that might have to change since we'll have such a little baby then. After waiting two years I had almost given up on getting pregnant so I don't mind waiting or changing plans for her.

I can't go to my graduation as i'll be ready to pop, also I had to cancel our first family holiday (more gutted about this than graduation) as money will be tight and we need to use it to move into a bigger place!

After 2 years we had gotten to the point where we weren't putting our lives on hold any more and were thinking of booking a big holiday. Thankfully we held off!

Apart from that I was supposed to be taking my first group through a duke of end expedition but their planned assessment in the mountains is the week I'm due lol thankfully someone else can take over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->